How do u prevent or get rid of stretch marks?

I have stretch marks on the inside and outside of my thighs and I've heard that its a part of growing up but I've been wondering if its because I've been gaining weight. My weights been up and down. im currently 5'6 and weigh 145 pounds. I gained 30 pounds in a couple of months. Recently theyve spread out. please help tysm!!

What Guys Said 2

• getting rid of it is impossile as even celebrities have it but u can prevent further ones by moisturizing ur skin

• Yeah yo yo weight gain is a big reason and pregnancy but not much you can do about it, there are only creams that help reduce the visibility

• 13d

Hi tysm for sharing ur opinion. Do u know the type of cream that i could use?

• 13d

Mederma I think it's called, it's not cheap though, cvs or Walgreens has it

What Girls Said 14

• I was only 105 lbs when I got my first set of stretch marks. It's more to do with your skin than it is just plain growth or weight gain. You can buy products to help fade the redness but they're basically like scars. They're forever. But the good news is, is that they fade and ultimately become unnoticeable.

www.sephora.com/stretch-mark-minimizer-P175105

Here's a product.

• It's most definitely from the weight gain.
    Your skin was required to stretch out in too short a time period so it left marks. Unfortunately there's no magic solution to get rid of them but they'll fade with time. To prevent this from happening again or getting worse I'd suggest to lose some weight (slowly!) and the keep it as stable as possible.

• impossible to get rid of them :'(

• ıf there was a way celebreties wouldn't have them

• Shea butter, coconut oil, cocoa butter, and drink lots of water.

• I heard of using cocoa butter, and there's even stretch mark lotion somewhere but I think it really work I just rock mines lol

• Try rose oil or coconut oil this generally work (this work better than cream) you can use it before for prevention and after to make them less noticeable (you cannot get rid of them).

• Coconut oil.

• It's all part of being a girl. Shea butter.

• Try Bio Oil

• there is nothing to do

• Use coco butter for stretch marks

• my friend uses cicatricure -i think you can even get it on walmart- it's not expensive and after three months the stretch marks are barely noticeable
    if you're planning on gaining more weight better buy a good body lotion and use it after you shower, if not eat healthy and take care of your body bc you only have one 👍

• Bio oil has been brilliant for all scars, but it takes a few months to work! Honestly, yes its because of your fluctuating weight... I'm covered in them from hip to knee because of weight fluctuation! :(

• 13d

Do u know where i can get bio oil? thanks for answering!

• 13d

What country are you in? I'm the uk and it's available in any Boots, Superdrug stores or online, think you can get it on Amazon too! It's not mega cheap, £20 for 200ml, but it lasts ages as you don't need much!