Girls, What's a good product to get rid of unwanted facial hair and blemishes?

I was wondering what is a good facial product to get rid of blemishes and unwanted facial hair. I prefer non expensive that I can purchase at a drug store. I am African American. I state that bc there are certain blemish treatments that we cannot use. Thanks in advance for your help.

3

What Girls Said 3

• Do you have PCOS?

• Use an eybrow razor or a regular shaving razor. As far as blemishes if you tone with apple cider vinegar and use Shea butter it should even your skin tone.

• How much hair? For the blemishes, depends how deep they are I guess, but I found very very regular exfoliating combined with a honey/shea butter/lemon face mask helped. There are actually tons of things you can use for blemishes. I think it depends how you got them, how long you've had them, and how dark they are though, because some stuff works better for certain things.