Do you think that I am attractive?

I am 6 ft tall, very curvy, big boned girl. I will admit I have a belly and I do need to lose weight. I have a big bust and long legs. In my profile picture I am the girl in the center, sorry, I couldn't find one without a bunch of people in it. Plus this is one of the most recent. Don't be too harsh please! I'm not asking to get annihilated! Just honest criticism.

Most Helpful Girl

• um, if you are the girl in the middle, just let me say from one woman to another, you are beautiful!

What Guys Said 16

• Yes you're attractive but I don't like tousled hair.

• I would go for you.

• i might annihilate you... in a good way.

lol sorry I just had to say that, but no really your a pretty girl.

• Your hot and your tall , taller than me which drives me crazy, I LOVE tall women. You should go over to www.tallwomen.org they would worship you like a goddess there!

• i think you are hott! I would jump all over it

• Well you look great from your picture supported by your description. Just appreciate yourself and others will appreciate you aswell. I honestly think you are attractive though a bit taller hehe. Namz x

• Yes, you're attractive.

• One word: YES. I love curvy women!

Wow your almost the same height as me... lol

• nah your damn hot

• u look great ... have confidence in yourself ... I give you 9.9/10 cause there is always room 4 improvement

• You have a pretty face and look attractive. But you also posted a photo that covers almost all of your description.

• youre body is banging baby ;)

• Ummm... You're the hottest one in the picture! Oh and SVT cars kick ass! lol

• damn... you are one hot chick...

• yes very beautiful

• your'e pretty hot.

What Girls Said 5

• Aw I think your very cute. I deal with weight myself, so yes maybe just a few pounds and you'll look even more stunning! :) Maybe you should try just a tad bit of makeup though, foundation, blush, bronzer, neutral eye shadows, etc. Just to keep you looking fresh. But stay away from eye liners. & Maybe a new hair style? Straight hair would probably suite you better. But I think your very pretty. Just some tips to maybe feel more confident. :)

• Yep, very. Photo covers a lot of you up, but your "belly" appears nonexistent.

• I think you're cute.

• You don't look like you need to lose at weight, you're very pretty

• you're cute, you're not ugly or unattractive. I think once you lose the extra weight (the belly not anything drastic) you will look much better and be pretty hot!