Would you rather have saggy boobs or perky ones but with scars from a breast lift?

• Saggy breasts (minor/moderate) Would you rather have saggy boobs or perky ones but with scars from a breast lift?
    Vote A
  • Perky with incision scars Would you rather have saggy boobs or perky ones but with scars from a breast lift?
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• What ever your boobs look like , I bet any guy will love regardless what they look like. I just don't care what size boobs the girl I want to date has , that is because to me and many other men find all boob sizes are all equally sexy, because boobs are boobs. I want to date a girl for her personality , not her body. I want to date a girl that has the following: big heart, mature, kind, polite, and has an amazing personality. All that matters is in the inside not the outside (this can apply to both genders).

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like mine the way they are

0|2
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• That scars aren't as bad as you think. I hooked up with a girl who had a fake ass and fake tits. I couldn't tell when she had her clothes on but when it came time I could. They still looked fucking great though. I noticed the little scar under she had the anchor from what I can see in the pic. Really small. Honestly didn't bother me at all. No one would look at it and see ew lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perky with incision scars are preferable for those who are not satisfied with their present boob shape. Those who want to be natural have a right to remain so. Now modern surgery is safe and gives good benefits. Women who can afford the cost of surgery can go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a girl who got hers done... the incision scar was the anchor type... the scar didn't last long as she managed to keep administering and massaging the anti-scar cream in every day

0|0
    0|0
  • It honestly wouldn't matter to me because her personality is more important

0|1
    0|0
  • I like pretty much all boobs

0|1
    0|0
  • Normal.

0|0
    0|0
    • What's the mean