Is cleavage out of style?

I've been hearing this a lot. Is it true? lol.

• Yes, muzzle them puppies.
  • No, cleavage for life.

What Guys Said 30

• Im not a fashionista, but outside of costume parties or pick-up clubs, I very rarely see cleavage on the street in major cities either in the US or Europe, and certainly not Asia! Maybe a little more in the US, because of obesity a lot of women are so big they wind up showing it off even when they don't mean to!!!

Maybe it's because of the trend to be fit and slim.. in part? I don't know,, but yes, it's definitely not a hot fashion item in most 'daily life' situations

• if cleavage is out of style then i don't want women to be in style

• The girl who told you that has no boobs and is insecure. I love cleavage and any straight man will tell you as well.

• Are you kidding me? Great cleavage never goes out of style!

• What? No! Who told you that? If you have them, you show them, not hide them! Did a guy told you that?

• 11d

I've seen it all over the internet on fashion blogs and what not. Apparently those short little shirts (not quite cropped) that go up to your neck are in and low cut shirts are out? I've got big boobs so these shirts always turn into crop tops and I have a bit of a belly lol so I hate them. Working on losing the belly but still.. don't really like the shirts. I think turtle necks look classy sometimes like a black one with jeans and a nice jacket though. This 90's shit is starting to annoy me because high waisted everything and tiny little crop tops are not flattering on me 😂

• 11d

Just clued in that you meant saggy lmao

• 11d

Hehehe. F*** fashion.

• researchers think that human boobs evolved to have cleavage specifically so as to look like the ass. I can go into further detail if you'd like.

• 10d

😂😂😂 please do

• 10d

As you know, most animals mate exclusively in doggystyle, and anatomy is arranged based on this. In fact, if a chimpanzee came running at you on it's hind legs, you wouldn't be able to identify their sex, but if it dropped onto all fours and turned around, you'd be like "yep, that's a pussy/ballsack." as such, In primates, the female packs some additional fat on her ass during mating season as a visual indicator that her body is ready, so when our ancestors started doing it year-round, da booty just stayed that way. This is why men are so fascinated with women's butts (women's fascination with men's butts actually has an entirely different origin, but[t] that's another story). Now, when our ancestors started to walk upright, many things changed. genital structure and placement had to shift so as to allow mating front to front, so the female body needed a way to attract men from that camera angle. hence boobs (and hence why the free the nipple movement is wrong: science, b*tch).

• No, never! Cleavage for life!

• I don't know better post a pic of your cleavage so we can tell you.

• It will never go out of style!

• I don't think cleavage can ever become out of style

• No we need more cleavage in this world

• Out of style? No way

• yeah

• Please don't be true. It's a part of the human body and will always be in style.

• are you kidding me? I prefer the cleavage over the naked nipple

• I hope not lol

• lol, it will never be out of style. Where have you been hearing this? lol

• If cleavage is out then what is in? Will women have to walk nude on the street?

• Lol "cleavage out of style" she says

• I doubt that will ever get out of style

• No never, show them off

• yess it is

• no... something with such power never goes out of style.

• I hope so

• Can't see why.

• in my opinion boobs look better completely covered than exposed... Kinda like how some girls think bulges are secure than disks

• The more cleavage the better.

• Depends how big they are.

• Nope let em show

• cleavage is NEVER out of style.

What Girls Said 16

• LOL idgaf, my cleavage ain't going anywhere.

• I don't think tits will ever go out of style.

• No it ain't. A lot of women still rock it cause it has a certain sex appeal to it. It all comes down to the individual of course.

• Even if it was "out of style" I would still show it off because I like it and I don't really care what the "fashion police" say! If you have it an you want too show it off!!

• God I hope not. Im planing to buy some!

• Based on the gowns at the AMA last week, hell no!

• hell nah show them off!

• never

• It's not out of style

• So what if they! re considered "out of style" girls are allowed to still show cleavage. I show mine sometimes and i get a lot of looks & i love it haha

• Cleavage will never be "out"

• I like to let the girls see some daylight. I think most, men and women, think breast are attractive.

• yes I know barely anyone who tries to show cleavage

• No, In my humble opinion that's the best way to get tips as a waitress or a bar tender.

• That is never out of style.

• I don't think it'll ever be out of style. Because... well, boobs.