do you wear panties under, or over them?

or not at all?

if you do wear is color important, or style of panty?

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally,you wear them underneath your pantyhose,if wearing them at all, at least I do.On occasion,I'll go without panties,just wearing the pantyhose.

What Girls Said 7

• If I wear them it is definitely under them. Yes color is important unless I'm cold and they won't be seen. In that case, texture or thickness is important. I prefer sheer to waist or control top. It depends on my mood and the day my body is having lol.

• Never, ever panties with pantyhose. There really is no need and they feel so much nicer without.

• Unless I'm pretending to be Superman I wear them underneath my tights.

• You wear them under.

• Over, contrasting colour for the naughty upskirts I give

• i wore pantyhose one time with no panties under and I thut you couldn't see thru them- turns out you can. me and my math teacher both discovered that that day :)

• under

What Guys Said 7

• Do you wear your "panties" over or under your panty hose ?

Just curious...you can tell me...I won't tell a soul

• never ever wear panties undere the pantyhose because it will cause them to slide down and you end up with that droopy croch. if you must wear panties, wear a pair on top that hold the pantyhose in place but then wear sheer to waist, otherwise it look weird

• I have a huge pantyhose fetish too.

• I don't wear anything under them

• My wife says the name says what you're supposed to do. They are PANTY hose, they're built in.

• Not at all xxx

• Your not supposed to wear any