do you wear panties under, or over them?

or not at all?

if you do wear is color important, or style of panty?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally,you wear them underneath your pantyhose,if wearing them at all, at least I do.On occasion,I'll go without panties,just wearing the pantyhose.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• If I wear them it is definitely under them. Yes color is important unless I'm cold and they won't be seen. In that case, texture or thickness is important. I prefer sheer to waist or control top. It depends on my mood and the day my body is having lol.

0|3
    0|0
  • Never, ever panties with pantyhose. There really is no need and they feel so much nicer without.

1|5
    0|0
  • Unless I'm pretending to be Superman I wear them underneath my tights.

0|2
    0|1
  • You wear them under.

0|0
    1|0
  • Over, contrasting colour for the naughty upskirts I give

0|0
    0|0
  • i wore pantyhose one time with no panties under and I thut you couldn't see thru them- turns out you can. me and my math teacher both discovered that that day :)

1|2
    0|0
  • under

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 7

• Do you wear your "panties" over or under your panty hose ?

Just curious...you can tell me...I won't tell a soul

1|0
    0|0
  • never ever wear panties undere the pantyhose because it will cause them to slide down and you end up with that droopy croch. if you must wear panties, wear a pair on top that hold the pantyhose in place but then wear sheer to waist, otherwise it look weird

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a huge pantyhose fetish too.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't wear anything under them

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife says the name says what you're supposed to do. They are PANTY hose, they're built in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all xxx

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not supposed to wear any

0|1
    0|0