Why is having a big booty so attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kim Kardashian has become famous because of her big booty which may be around 40 inches. But for the bottom to become attractive , it is also required that the waist and bosom should be proportionate along with a good height and weight. Gym training can improve the muscles and change the shape of the bottom but it cannot increase the size dramatically. So women who have natural bottom are at an advantage. Women with perky Brazilian type bottoms are in high demand. Among the good type of bottom , I like the bubble butt.

Most Helpful Girl

• Having a big booty became so attractive because the Kardashians have a big booty.
    And every girl wants to be like them. Now having booty became a World Trend!
    The Kardashians are the perfect white women with he big booty.
    Before the Kardashians having a normal or small booty was just fine.
    But black women have booty and have been having booty for centuries.
    It depends what type of men you like and booty is not everything.
    Don't focus so much about what men like, just be yourself, value yourself, respect yourself and you will find that one guy that only has eyes for you it won't matter if you have a big booty or a small booty.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• Sign of fertility.
    Whatever someone finds more appealing physically can usually be related back to sex, security or survival in some way.

That said.. there are limits to everything lol. I like a girl with a plump ass and or larger hips in respect to her waist. But to the extent of Nicki Minaj's fake ass... too far. Dial it back a bit and i'm on board again.

• the unexplained question. lol... its part of curves, man... and we all know we like curves. also for men, there's a little something between those cheeks that we want lol

• Not necessarily having to be very big, but at least proportionally curvy and round compared to the rest of her body

• big booty doesn't mean it's automatically attractive. It's very subjective, some like em big, others don't. I prefer average size

• Its not. Having a bubble, muscular, shaved, toned and tight butt is. Who told you that big butts are sexy?

• I suspect because of the curves

• It's not.

• A big cellulite riddled booty isn't..
    A nice tigt one that was worked for is.

• it's not a nice small peach bottom is better

• If you ask me, it's not. So...

• It's just really visually attractive plus i think it has something to do with evolution too.

• I like boobs more. does not have to be big but as long as it is nice.

• I love it

• It's the width of the hips, which makes it easier to birth big brained babies

• no idea i like a small ass

• Its so attractive
    do u have a big booty?

• Damn I love me a big butt. I like to slap it, play with it, lie down on it with my dick, use it as a pillow to rest my hands on when sleeping, all sorts of things you can do with a nice booty.

In fact, I have made it one of my requirement or condition for any girl I am going to be in a relationship, asides from wonderful personality. Big booties only for me.

• it looks good and feels good.

What Girls Said 3