ADIDAS SUPERSTAR SHOE OWNERS: If I wear a size 9 (US) would an 8.5 be too big on me? How long does customized Adidas take to be delivered?

My mom ordered me a customized pair of Adidas 80s Superstar shoes for Christmas today and you she said can't return them she ordered me size - 8.5. I never tried on a pair of Adidas and she said they run a little big so she ordered me half a size down. She won't tell me what design she did but she says I will love them. How long do they take to deliver and will they be here by Christmas? Will the shoes be too big on me? Please answer and help me out if you own a pair of Superstars.

Updates:
7d ****************
7d ********

0|0
4|1

What Guys Said 1

• They do run very big. My girlfriend is a size 8 and fits in a 6.5. Looks like your mom just wasted over $100 on a pair of shoes she can't return. Your mom should've took you to the nearest Dicks, Foot locker, Finish Line, Nordstrom or even Adidas store they sell them there and you should've got sized. I don't know how long customized Adidas take to be delivered but I know they are way more expensive than the regular already made ones

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I own a pair and I don't know how to answer your question..

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop being a basic white bitch like everyone else. Get Stan Smiths

0|0
    0|0
  • You should be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You should be fine. They are supposed to be a little loose. The customized shoes take about 2-3 weeks to be delivered so they should be here by Christmas. I hope you enjoy them

0|0
    0|0