How To Make Pulling My Eyebrows With tweezers Hurt Less?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I've been on my unibrow battle forever. I used to hate tweezers but now i am in a sitation i am forced to use them... i may use an icecube in a paoer towel to numb the skin beforehand. Usually the really thick black dark big hairs will hurt less for me. I just grab that black hair and pull it in the direction it grows, against my skin. I dont go too fast and i pull it out like a rope. Small hairs are sooo agrivating so i either just shave the tiny hairs or numb first then pluck rapid speed.

What Guys Said 1

• press a towel soaked with hot water against them.
    That way it losens the pours but you have to keep doing it every 30 seconds or so

• 8d

that works well too. be careful not to pinch the softened skin though or you'll wind up with red marks

What Girls Said 9

• You could use some numbing cream? And also pull the hairs in the way they're naturally grown, instead of pulling it backwards.

• go get the threaded. its cheap fast farless painful than tweezing and waxing and lasts so long so if you want your brows to be "on fleek" go get them threaded

• Do it right after you shower so that your pores are a little more open- it won't hurt as much

• Ice your eyebrows to numb them before you start. I have never done it, because I prefer waxing, but a friend of mine does it and she said it helps.

• Use ice on your eyebrows the numb them some before tweezing.

• Do it right out of the shower while your skin is still soft and your pores are open.

• Dip a cotton ball in hot water. (Not boiling water like just tap water.). Then, press it on your eyebrows. Your pores will open and will hurt less. Or else, just tweeze them after your shower.

• Orajel tooth numbing stuff on brows... trust me.

• Baby oil!