Girls, Most say high heels hurt, they were invented by a guy. What if you could walk on a guy with them for revenge? Would you like that?

What parts of my body would you step on to get us guys back for the pain of high heels if nothing was off limits?

9

What Girls Said 9

• None! Girls wear heels by choice. No man has forced that upon us.. why would I want to force unessecary pain on men?

• Go for the reproductive organs, every time. But this seems dumb. Why even bother?

• I just don't wear heels... no one is forcing anyone to wear heels...

• That's not necessary lol, they make us look good, I don't think there is even a way to achieve the same look without a little pain

• And why would we want revenge? We wear heels because we want to

• most other girls just moan about heels but I enjoy wearing them to look hot

• i choose to wear them

• No. Whoever wears high heels chose to wear high heels. It's not some random guy's fault.

• Personally I agree^ I love heals and no man is gonna tell me weather I should wear them or not😂

• 11d

*Heel, princess.

• 11d

Also, *whether, not weather.

• 11d

Sorry I was responding to your question quickly because it wasn't that important to me, and kind of downright stupid that you'd think girls would wear something they didn't like. I wear HEELS by choice. I'm not forced to do it by men.