My lips are always chapped! Any recommendations?

I constantly apply chap stick, drink a shit ton of water, and have tried a lip scrub. Any advice? I have a date tomorrow and I'd like my lips to feel smooth😂

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Chap stick is debatable, some people claim it's actually worse for your lips because it seals them off and stops them from getting moisture from the air. Therefore while your lips feel smooth after you put the chap stick on, it's just the chap stick you're feeling, your lips underneath are still drying out so when the chap stick wears off, your lips are dry.

Try vaseline, put it on every night. I've found it works pretty well and it also has multiple uses, lol.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• some petroleum jelly

2|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Mate, try coconut oil overnight and you will freaking have the most softest kissable lips you desire deary.

1|0
    0|0
  • lip products make it worse
    brush your lips (to get rid of the old skin) and than apply argan oil

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I rub them gently with a wet toothbrush after I brush my teeth and then apply paw paw ointment. Once a week I'll do a lip scrub from lush

1|0
    0|0
    • Paw paw ointment?

• Show All
    • Thanks I think I found it online

• Good luck! I used to get them really bad until I started this everyday and it's been good for the last 8 months

• Apply honey on your lips

1|0
    0|0
  • Scrub gently with a toothbrush, then apply good ol Vaseline constantly

1|0
    0|0
  • I rub them with a wet toothbrush, then I apply a little honey.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try a type of oil, or usually carmex or baby aquaphor ointment works for me.

1|0
    0|0