Is this outfit too revealing for a date?

5d Is a concert at the beach at night.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just dress up whatever makes you feel comfortable! It's your body, your choice, and if the guy thinks it's "too revealing", then he's a jerk.

What Guys Said 28

• concert at the beach? i don't think it's too revealing but i feel like it's just sort of too much for a concert.

• The fact your asking makes me think that you put it on and weren't sure because you didn't feel comfortable. No matter what people say here, wouldn't you rather just wear something that your not thinking about it all night?

I personally wouldn't mind if we've been dating for long enough that I didn't think it was supposed to impress me or something.

• dude where tf are you going? night club seems fine. too flashy for a quiet dinner date.

• 5d

Concert at the beach

• I don't think those heels will do well on the beach. You'll be falling all over the place. Just wear sandals.

• 4d

Of course I will wear sandals, i was just wearing heels at that moment haha

• It's not too revealing, although throwing on a leather coat (unless it's hot) over the shoulders (like not wearing the sleeves) would class it up a lot.

• 5d

I know ): but is almost 30 degrees here

• 5d

* ):

• It's fine... but a slight tan wouldn't hurt

• 5d

No thank you, I like my skin as it is.

• Ya you look like a hoe.

• 5d

You obviously don't know the concept of how.

• 5d

Ok you right hoe is to strong of a word. But you are showing to much skin.

• 5d

Ok :)

• The top just a little bit, but it's not exaggerated so it would be fine but i'm sure you can find a better looking outfit anyway. ;)

• Yes, I think it's a little revealing. Especially for the kind of date you're going on.

• That's your problem

• no it's fine.
    it's really nice

• its fine

• I don't think it's too revealing but I also don't really like the look of it

• Too revealing? Not at all... that looks great...

• Not too much for your event.

• if you want him to look at your eys then yes

• No it's fine

• which Philips tv is that? it's not revealing especially for beach.

• IS your belly button pierced

• Yaaaaaaa

• This is good if you are comfortable. It is not the dress, but the person wearing it matters.

• Not at all. It's just showing your shoulders and some leg.

• Yes.

• It would make my jaw drop. Love it

• I would prefer the skirt is shorter. Then it would make me want to have sex with you on that date if it were me.

• Yes. Modesty is the way to go if you want the possibility of long term and a relationship otherwise he will see you as a promiscuous chick for a one night stand pump and dump.

• It's not terribly revealing. Just showing your shoulders and a normal amount of leg. What number date is this and how much do you want to impress the guy?

• 5d

We have been dating for almost 1 month and I always dress modestly

• 5d

I do :)

• 5d

Hahaha! I thought so! Would love to chat more! Let me know if you'd like to add me and I'll message you.

• I mean it depends on what you mean by "Too revealing", I mean no one should dictate what you wear or don't, it should be your choice. But I supposed in the way society is set up many people would consider it too reveling. If I was in your shoes I would ask myself what would I suggest a best friend to do in my situation.

What Girls Said 17

• I feel like the top and the skirt just don't go together. It makes your body look weird. If you're going to wear the top then pair it with a high waisted pants.

cdn1.thehunt.com/.../...830cb43126d6cdd985e81.jpeg

If you're going to wear the skirt than choose a different top.

www.outfittrends.com/.../...ni-skirt-for-women.jpg

www.justthedesign.com/.../...t-Skirt-Outfits-6.jpg

• Beach concert as your feet will be in the sand? Then yes, those shoes don't go with the event and it will hard to walk around nor the skirt (because u will not be able to move freely in the beach). The top style is okay, maybe change it to a little colorful because is a beach concert lol (my opinion, u don't have to if u don't want to.) But u will need some accessories, specially a necklace so your neck is not bare, bracelets could be a plus

• Surely those shoes will be a bitch to walk in on sand? But otherwise you look lovely. I'd save that look for a dinner date or something.

• no but i would ditch the shoes and skirt and do jeans and sandals, you don't want to be in heels at the beach

• I don t like the top with the skirt
    but if your question is solely on how revealing it is, it s just fine

• yeah it's a bit trashy tbh

• I don't think it's too revealing but heels won't be fun for a concert on the beach

• I don't think so.

• no it's cute :)

• not a fan of the top

• Yes, it is. 😅

• It depends on what kind of date your going on. If it's dinner? Yes. If it's a club, no. Don't dress like that 4 a guy. I think it looks fine I just don't think your stomach should be showing. But hey, it's your body so do what you want.

• 5d

Then no. It's not revealing. Maybe minus the heels tho? Lol might b hard to walk

• 5d

True :) I am planning to wear sandals but I was wearing heels at the time of the photo

• 5d

Oh ok lol

• No it's not revealing at all

• Its completely fine

• I like it! If its on the beach then its not at all revealingg

• sexy and hot

• I'll have to say yes. That is too revealing.

• 5d

Also, your skin is good as it is. You don't need tanning or anything of such sorts.