Girls, How many girls only wear thongs?

Lately magazine and fashion are saying that the thong is dead!!!
And it seems to be a half true the shelves are filling up with high wasted lace knickers as the number one choice.
I personally can't wear anything other than a thong I've got hungry bum syndrome lol swallows knickers whole.

How old was you when you first wore a thong?
How long did it take to get comfortable?
How old was you when you started wearing thongs everyday?
Are knickers uncomfortable now?
How many years have you been wearing thongs?
Would you ever go back to wearing knickers?

4

What Girls Said 4

• How old was you when you first wore a thong? 10 yo
    How long did it take to get comfortable? About a week.
    How old was you when you started wearing thongs everyday? 10. I knew as soon as I tried my first one that they are the only underwear I wanted to wear. I bought a bunch more and slowly got rid of all other underwear. Now all I have are thongs.
    Are knickers uncomfortable now? Extremely. Feels like I'm wearing a diaper if I wear anything else besides a thong.
    How many years have you been wearing thongs? 10 years, 24/7
    Would you ever go back to wearing knickers? Don't plan on it. But you never know.

• 3d

10!! I what did your mom say lol
      I started wearing thongs at 14 and my mom went mad haha

• 3d

She didn't find out for a long time. I never showed them off or let them hang out of my pants. And I did my own laundry. When she finally found out I was older and she didn't care.

• I don't wear only things but I do wear them occasionally when i'm wearing something tight aka the gym.

• I like to mix it up. I love thongs but the same thing gets boring. I really like boy shorts too. Anything cute that I'm comfortable in. Started wearing thongs in high school.

• I have other underwear, but I wear them the majority of the time to hide panty lines, and I hate the feeling of bunched up underwear with something tight on.