If you're not good looking (ugly). what can you do to become more attractive? Face wise specifically and over all appearance?

0|0
7|3

What Girls Said 7

• If you have acne, clear up that skin. Also, I know it sounds bad, but make up isn't only for women. Guy can (and some really should) wear make up and keep it natural so nobody can tell. Pluck your eyebrows into a nice shape and it makes your face look skinnier/better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clear, blemish free skin (get a regime going), nice flattering haircut, well groomed, stay in reasonable shape, dress suitably, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be manly af. Go to the gym and get muscles. Or get some tattoos. Win fights. Do sports. I would take a guy who is macho but less attractive over a good looking pretty boy but that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face wise = skin care, plastic surgery
    Body wise = healthy diet, lifestyle, exercise routine

0|0
    1|0
  • Dress well, work out, get a good haircut, be funny and smart, and you're golden. No girl wants a guy who isn't confident about himself...

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay in shape, I love a rough looking guy so maybe grow out your hair tattoos and piercings are hot... just experiment with looks and clean up nicely.. but remember be yourself

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 3