Guys, how does hair color influence your decision on dating a certain girl?

• Hair color doesn't matter to me
    Vote A
  • I have a preference, leave it on the comments :)
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So hair color matters to me personally, but not that much that it would be a dealbreaker or anything close.

You can have beautiful hair & it be any color, but I prefer brunettes the most. 95% chance the color wouldn't influence whether I date a girl.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 13

• The only hard color that interests me is blue highlights in dark, long hair.

But I know better than to let that make me want to date her. She's almost certainly really high maintenance. Too hip, too fashion conscious..

0|0
    0|0
  • Just like nature gave dangerous animals bright colors to warn away attackers, women have a way of alerting us to mental retardation (feminism) with brightly colored clown hair. So yeah, those, I not only don't date, I cross the street to avoid being near them.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as its not dyed, I don't care. I just happen to crush on girls with blonde hair usually, but probably because there are more blonde girls in my area.

0|0
    0|0
  • hair color matters a lot, but match it with ur complexion and dress urself accordingly with ur upperbody

0|0
    0|0
  • Darker hair colors appeal to me more than lighter colors, but just because a girl is blonde wouldn't stop me from asking her out if she interested me

0|0
    0|0
  • hair color has no influence on if i date someone

0|0
    0|0
  • I love brunette or other darker hair colors, but there is absolutely no deal breaker for me as far as hair goes. The last girl I really liked was blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde, brunette, brown, colours like that I like

0|0
    0|0
  • I like blondes more

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes. too bad im too shy to talk to any

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when girls dye their hair bright unnatural colors!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my #1 priority.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends but if I can I do like black

0|0
    0|0