Is this outfit cute/sexy?

Is this outfit cute/sexy?
I dyed my hair last night so its more red than before. The jeans are high waisted skinny jeans and the tops are both slight crop tops. Does the outfit look cute and slightly sexy? Suggestions?

What Guys Said 7

• tbh it's difficult to say from just seeing it like that

cute, yes I guess... sexy, it probably depends on how tight the jeans are and how much skin is visible through the top / cleavage. Difficult to say like this, but maybe just my imagination sucks.

About the hair... I personally would either go full red or none at all. not a fan of it like this

• ıt is not good mathc

• Tops are cute. High waisted jeans are the worst fashion trend to ever besmearch the face of this fair Earth.

• Can't tell without you in it. It might look good on you but seeing it as is no i don't like it

• cute

• Post a photo of you in it. can't picture it that way... sorry.

• Yeah it's nice... suits you

What Girls Said 16

• it was cute

• It's rather cute than sexy but I like it. It's definitely an eye catcher.

• it looks dorky :P
    anw for real I need to see you wearing it but mainly it s cute
    and the hair looks nice here

• I don't like tha khaki shirt thing or whatever it is. Otherwise it looks cute, not really sexy though.

• I really like the boots and jacket.

• It's nice. I like the shirt.

• Yes love the top should show it when you have it on!

• it's a cute casual fit

• It's not sexy

• It looks super cute , the only thing I would check is if your bra would be visible.

• 6d

I don't wear bras so i was fine, i had a tank top underneath

• 5d

They leave marks on my body and they are ridiculously uncomfortable. They are also very expensive and for me that's not worth it. I feel much better without one

• 4d

True, , it took me about 5 months before i got use to wearing a bra. Sounds like yout bra might be either to tight or a size to smsll. It's a good idea in the future to get use to wearing one I hear there is multi packs.. what ever floats your boat.

• cute

• I love your hair 💖 I think you shouldn't wear a necklace

• i think sexy and cute

• The outfit is cute, but I think you she dye your hair completely red or no red at all.

• cute looks like something i would wear

• No. less clothes more skin