Do you wear Christmas Sweaters during Christmas?

Christmas sweaters here in Australia aren't really a thing (probably because our Christmas happens in Summer lol) but do you wear one during Christmas?

I'm contemplating on buying one. It's just a mere want and not an actual need

Do you wear Christmas Sweaters during Christmas?

0|1
20|25

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 25

• I would wear one during Christmas. But never really think about it unless I go to a Christmas sweater party. Or something like that. I have seen some prettu cool retro designs for sweaters that is making me want to get a few.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Oh cool! Retro design ones sound pretty awesome. Have you got an example of one that you may like to buy?

• Show All
    • 2d

Yeah I like the yoda one too! A Jedi one would be awesome. I like the cartoony ones too. I'm trying to find a stitch one 😬 Haha

• 2d

Hahaha the cartoon ones are the best and funny ones. I also saw some scary ones with chucky and freddy kruger with a Christmas hat on. hahaha the stitch one sounds cool to.

• First time I see them sis... never worn and can't remember having seen them around.
    We have other alternatives :D
    static.webshopapp.com/.../kerstmuts.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Oh yes dear brother! We have the Christmas hats here to! I would rather wear a sweater instead of a Santa hat 🙈🙊

• 3d

Yeah I can imagine :D
      The sweaters are looking nice enough to be able to wear them outside the Christmas period as well :D

• No but I wear the socks my grandma made me.

3|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I still have 3pairs of them that my grandmother made me RIP
      I dont wear them anymore tho bcs i was 5 when she did those to me but i still keep them

• I thought Aussies spent Christmas hunting crocodiles. You actually have time for decorating a tree?

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Well my Christmas tree has been up for several years LOL

• Hell yeah. I buy a new one every year. It's kind of a traditional of ours now. Me and my sisters always wear Christmas jumpers on Christmas Day. Although this year they've opted for Christmas dresses so I'm rocking the jumper by myself. You should totally buy one. This is the one I'm wearing this year:

http://i65.tinypic.com/iw6rgm.png

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer black or blue sweaters that I can wear over my long sleeved button up shirts. Keep me warm and cozy 😊😊

1|0
    0|0
  • nope ı dont

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I hate sweaters. They make me sweat (imagine that) and itch.

I put on a flannel shirt or sweatshirt if I'm cold, a jacket if I'm colder.

1|0
    0|0
  • My grandma gave me one years ago, but I haven't worn it for awhile. I do like it though 🙂

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Do you still have it? 😬 I kind of wished my grandma would knit me one. She wouldn't know what a Christmas sweater was, let alone Christmas 😑 I didn't think you'd like Christmas sweaters. Maybe because I always see you in tshirts 😅🙄

• Show All
    • 2d

A sweater or Christmas sweater?

• 2d

The one nana got you

• Can't say that I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't, not my thing

1|0
    0|0
  • they make the designs in t shirts, but no I dont have one

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. I have a Star Wars one

1|0
    1|0
  • Buy it!! I wear a different one every day of the year

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I really am thinking I should just buy one! How many do you have? LOL a different one every year? Are you kidding?

• Show All
    • 4d

LMFAO! Just where it all year round to really tick them off

• 4d

Oh I do. I tell them I put my tree up the day after Halloween. Ohhhh, the angry faces they make...

• Not this chap

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I like to wear regular sweaters. I don't like to wear fancy things.

1|0
    0|0
  • No.
    I don't like Christmas, so I don't wear Christmas-sweaters.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Oh Grinch like much lol

joking, honestly that's cool

• I never own or wear a sweater in my life I swear..

1|0
    0|0
  • No I hate Christmas clothes

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I live in Florida and it's still 80 degrees outside.

1|0
    0|0
  • Red sweater

1|0
    0|0
  • The question is gay ass hell, just FYI lol
    And I like wearing my Christmas sweater on Halloween :P

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Lol don't care, I genuinely want to buy a Christmas sweater, because they're cool
      Oh rebel. You should wear it on your birthday :')

• Show All
    • 4d

I wouldn't mind a yoda one! I really want one with stitch on there but i don't think they make any with him on it :( *sobs*

• 4d

I seen a Christmas sweater with Ash from the Evil Dead on it on Facebook :D
      And when that cartoon first came out, You could find Stitch on anything.

• I don't wear sweaters; I'm a t shirt person

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do just go all out tbh! That red one would look good on you mooky. Also by the way, you look very hot in your picture, like the pose!

Christmas is the time to just be chill and dress festive. I get the climate thing though. Maybe some Christmas flip flops then?

1|0
    0|0
  • That doesn't make sense. How can you celebrate it in summer, if his birthday is in the winter. December 25th

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 20

• no cause of summer

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not so much- maybe festive colors, nothing printed, too old and no time for that! But enjoy seeing it sometimes, it can be fun to watch others dress for festivities!

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Too old? NEVERRR 🙃 I haven't seen anyone wear an ugly Christmas sweater, so I'm keeping my eyes.. Peeled 🙈

• Not really lol
    I prefer my basic style over everything else. i am addicted to XL or XXL sweaters lol. and i know i am weird haha
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...e288aa77f6.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...07e491454a.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Argh yeah! Knitwear sweaters. I like them baggy to. But my baggy size is L lol

• I do, yeah 😊

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Have you got one lovely?

• 4d

I have a lot of Christmas jumpers :P I tend to get at least one from my grandmother every Christmas and off the top of my head, I have a grey one with red and white striped arms, a blue one with advent calendar doors on, a red, green and white one that plays Jingle bells and a white one with a gold snowman on it that plays Silent Night :P I don't wear them that much but if it's super cold and it's December, then I'll wear it.

• 4d

Omg I'm so jelly! Those sound awesome! And you have a cool grandma ☺️

• I have 4 Christmas sweaters currently. Working on having one for every day of the week

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd love to wear Christmas sweaters, but as you said the Aussie climate says no.
    We bought Christmas sweater singlets last night - it was a delightful balance of charm and bogan

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I like plain sweaters I can wear more often. They're fun, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a Christmas tree onesie, yes, on Christmas eve I turn into a Christmas tree. It's life <3

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

YAY a Christmas tree *puts a star crown on your head* ☺️

• 4d

There's already a star on the top of the hood but I'll take a crown, too 😌😂

• 4d

Haha double the bling bling 😅👑✨⭐️✨⭐️

• not really

1|0
    0|0
  • no. too tacky

1|0
    0|0
  • lmao I would so wear one if the weather allowed it lol

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I realllyyyy want one for the sake of just having one LOL
      I'd wear it at night perhaps? If it was somewhat cold

• 4d

me too ahaha

• That would definitely be a no never

1|0
    0|0
  • Only if I was going to enter an ugly sweater contest.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want one but the ones I see are expensive for no reason lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear sweaters... But not Christmas Sweaters. Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i do

1|2
    0|0
  • I have the problem living in Australia too. :(

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Alas, we shall mourn together :/

• Show All
    • 4d

Some do it first of November lol. Christmas decorations in stores start around November1st. But the music on the radio usually starts the week before Thanksgiving.

• 4d

@smahala1991 Wow that's crazy! Got to get them early lol

• I'm not in Australia, but where I am we also have Christmas in summer :-|

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I bought one yesterday lmaooo

1|0
    0|1
    • 4d

Naww ☺️ Among another load of lipstick kits 😋 Cheeky babes haha

• I actually do, but most people I've asked, consider them ridiculous. I like them though :3.

1|1
    0|0