Girls, Bad Hair Day?

Girls, how do you cope with a bad hair day mentally? I woke up this morning thinking my hair is gonna be great. Unfortunately it was the polar opposite and due to my false confidence, I had no time to fix it. So here I am wanting to hide in the bathroom for the whole day because of War War 3 that's occurring on my head. Any advice, tips, or techniques? I could really use them 😳😳😳

I appreciate the suggestions about buns or ponytails. Unfortunately my hair is short and has a curl pattern that doesn't really allow for buns or ponytails. 😳

10

Most Helpful Girl

• take a deep breathe and try to fix it, a messy bun is usually the best option but if its not working try and draw the attention way with bold makeup or a cool outfit

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 9

• I can relate. I woke up like that too. I don't know what your hair type is but for me, straightening it almost always makes it look more presentable. If you have more flat hair then I'd suggest doing a cute braid with it, or trying to do something like a ponytail or bun.

• I have short (shoulder length) hair that is kind of wavy/curly. Headbands work really well, the thick patterned ones from altard state if you know of those. They're really a life saver on a bad hair day. If it ever happens again that is what I suggest.

• Yeah, I've missed work for a bad hair day lol. Got any good hats?

• Unfortunately no lol. And we get in trouble for wearing hats at school😭😭😭

• Put it up in a bun or like a messy half up half down

• I usually just wear a hat.

• Put a head scarf on, wear a beanie, make a messy bun, or comb it out and braid it down

• i pull the front strands a cover

• Braid and a idgaf attitude

• Hat or bun. I hate bad hair days