What do you think about chokers and do you like them?

Why do you like them/don't like them?

(The Hadid sisters; Bella Hadid (Left) and Gigi Hadid (Right)

• Yes (Explain why, please)
  • No (Explain why, please)

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 28

• Don't get me wrong, I think some women look great wearing them, but I personally hate them. Creating long clean lines on the body is really flattering, but when you cut the body at an unnatural point, like creating a divide right on the neck with a choker, or cutting the ankle with an ankle strap, these things do what they are supposed to, and they call *sometimes* unwanted attention to that area and cut off the space that exists there by creating a visible thick line. If you have a short neck, or worse, no real visible neckline, or in the case of ankles, short legs/cankles, it just makes you look much shorter and squat or disappears a lovely neckline behind a thick piece of fabric. I also already dislike dog collars on dogs for the benefit of humans, and the choker is too much like a chain or collar around the neck for my liking. But again, to each his or her own. People will of course, wear what they like and what they think looks good.

• Finally, a trend that came back from the nineties that I am actually into. I wore these in high school and people made fun of me. Lol.

• I think they look nice.. similar to turtlenecks they make the face stand out

• Ya I wear them a lot

• I like them, assuming they aren't cheap and trashy looking. I only have a few that i will wear.

• I like them They're sexy. I don't have the best neck for them but it doesn't stop me :)

• well my mind went some where else lol But uh yes they are kinda cute.

• I love them and I think they're sexy as hell.
    Most men would agree.

• I like them because they're hot and sexy and there's so many different styles

• They're badass and stylish, that's why I love them!!

• I like em and have quite a few, it's just another piece of jewelry to me and I love the look

• I don't like them. First, I hate anything right on my neck, even turtlenecks. So I can't stand to wear anything like that.

Otherwise, even looks wise I'm not a fan. I don't think they add anything to an outfit.

• I kinda like them! Been thinking of getting one for myself too.

• 5d

I do also like them and considering getting one for myself as well. But you do look cute at your profile picture by the way. :)

• 5d

Ohhhh if you get one you better show me 😉😉

• 5d

@Toad-1 you'll be the first 😉😉☺

• i love love love them and wear them all the time.. a silk slip dress, fur coat, heels, diamond choker, moonchild glow kit.. su

• they look and feel nice to wear

• My sister loves them. Lol. I would wear them but I personally don't feel like I have the neck for it.

• I like to layer necklaces and chokers help make them look nice without bulk.

• Yes for sure. I think they alude to mystery and sex appeal in my opinion. It makes a female look deep and intimate. To me at least

• I think they're really cute and I have a great neck for them but I did them the last time around and given my age I probably won't be getting into the trend this time around.

• I love them I'm into the grunge style so I love wearing chokers and will also wear long necklaces with my choker (s).

• Really depends on my outfit to be honest

• most guys think its hot when girls wear them and it makes me feel submissive. I wear mine all the time

• I like them but only when the chokers is really thin. I think i like them because i see them in a show I was watching when I was young. I think it look really cute and cool.

• I never liked them. It looks ridiculous on people. That is one other reason why I don't dress according to what's trending

• I like the thin small ones, not those in the pictures you have up above. 👆⬆

• They are not my thing, bring unneeded attention to my thick neck. But I think when girls wear them with confidence it can look amazing!

• They would look ridiculous on me and I'd feel like a dog or something.

• i don't like chokers. Main reason: girls look like dogs. Put a leash on a girl who has a choker and voila. You have a bitch!

• 5d

I thinks chokers looks good at many people. But everybody have difference taste. by the way, I finds your comment hilarious. Now I'm never going to see models the same way anymore. ^_^

What Guys Said 15

• I like them, especially with a dress with a high collar. It is a very Victorian look and I like the suggestion of the vixen hiding behind the prim and proper appearance.

• cdn.koreaboo.com/.../yeri.jpg
    cdn.koreaboo.com/.../...ew6t6fZnZ1ti7amqo1_500.jpg
    It has been a thing in Kpop recently Red Velvet
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QslJYDX3o8s
    and also Blackpink wear them a lot.
    static.asiachan.com/Jennie.Kim.full.47406.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwmSjveL3Lc
    Honestly Idc that much. I think the thin elegant ones can look pretty good the thick ones are not really my thing.

• I like the smaller chokers, not the ones shown in the pics. When they get too big they start to look like a turtleneck without the shirt which is just weird. The smaller ones can be cute sometimes.

• I like them. I think they're sexy

• I definitely like them.

• I think they are very hot, but they also seem like they are out of date now.

• 5d

For me it seems like they are going to be fashion soon. The Hadid girls and Kardashian-Jenners wears them all day long. Many other celebs does as well.

• 0|0
  • chokers look hot on chicks. I like girls wearing them when sucking my d**k

• I like them because they are sexy and it makes them look more submissive.

• I LOVE them on women but I've never actually dated a woman who would wear one.

Not the kinds from the pictures though. Those a kind of too fashiony like.

• 3d

It's up to people what they wants to wear. But you can give requests to your girlfriend via giving her gifts or complimenting her when she wears something you likes. If you want her to wear a choker, buy one to her. Then she would get the point. ;)

• 3d

I was married with last one. When you are married the best thing to do is to pretend you hate something to get the woman to do it. haha

• Yeah totally can be hot its like naughty and it makes some women look more naive lol.

• No. I don't dig the style

• I like them it turns me on

• Looks like overflow and absurd

• I plainly just think they are ugly. I am not sure as to why though.