Why do people find certain outfits sexy like high heels, chokers, long boots and long socks?

Why? Do anybody have any ideas?

0|0
14|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Heels make a woman's legs appear more shapely by changing where the calf muscle sits. They also shift angles further up and tend to make her butt protrude a little more and also make her legs seem longer. Most of those are considered attractive.

I think long boots or socks are a bit like stockings I'm thatthey highlight what's left uncovered - thighs and hips.

Chokers I'm not sure if it's an aesthetic thing or just a correlation to how they're presented. I think t might be both.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• they're meh and way too mainstream in my opinion.. looks boring

0|1
    0|0
  • Likely the way that they are portrayed in the industry and media, that could have an effect on how we see certain things. For heels and such though, they made to accentuate the length of the leg, which as previously been seemed "sexy" by societal standards so that's one more specific theory.

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Thanks for a serious and helpful reply. :)

• Show All
    • 6d

no lol i ddin't mean like 'why are you saying this!'

i was actually something i always wondered, bc it doesn't logically make sense.. and i thought maybe you'd have an idea :-)

• 6d

@AriadneSky I virtually have no clue. Lol.

• I don't know it all enhances figures in way adds to the look I guess

0|1
    0|0
  • They're not

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause they're sexy.

3|1
    0|0
  • First, because they are sexy. Second, because it brings up thoughts of hookers & dominatrix, which naturally make people associate them with sex

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear chokers all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • ı dont know

0|0
    0|0
  • Some things people would associate with certain girls like thigh boots are actually very trendy but its all down to the overall appearance.."classy not trashy" is my rule.. and every girl loves a pair of heels but as we all no most are very painful.. x

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear heels, chokers, and boots alot!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe, it is just because it is sexy?

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Yeah? But why? :) I'm curious at why people thinks it's sexy.

• Show All
    • 6d

No. I thinks some people suits certain outfits better than other people. But I sees such outfits as just normal outfits like anything else. Nothing special with them.

• 6d

Ok, then.

• becausewe have been tought so

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's more about what they heard / see all their life.

0|0
    0|0
  • They just consider them aesthetically appealing. What do you mean by "why"? They just do.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• They high light and accentuate certain parts of the body to gain high level of interest and attention.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally, I look at a girl's clothes before anything else. We all have our opinions on what compliment's a girl's appearance.

0|1
    0|0
  • Long thick socks are cute, I don't really care about the other stuff, or find it "sexy" for that matter.
    As for high heels, I don't really know any man who cares for them.

0|0
    0|0