Is it ok for men to wear running tights to the gym?

If so what kind of underware should they wear? Boxers, brifs, thongs or nothing at all?

Updates:
Come on lady's I need your opinion please let me know what you think. Thank you.

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear whatever you want but don't be surprised if you'll be approached more by other guys than by girls lmao

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• guess the ladies don't really wanna indulge you in your exhibitionist fantasy. lol @krg23krg is right that it's kinda gross and doesn't look good for a LOT of women that aren't interested in seeing that while they're working out. So just do everyone a favor and get some therapy. Maybe you'll be able to focus on improving your life and not so much whether or not girls are secretly wishing they could check out your junk in your stupid shorts while trying to work out. :) thanks k bye

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah it's fine for guys to wear whatever they want at the gym. As long as they don't expect to have the girls lining up for their dick and are aware that they'll (probably) get a lot of negative judgement coming their way, it's a free country!

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly kinda gross. tights just do not look good on men. im gonna get so much hate for this but it is true.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• seems like it's fine. i'd think boxer briefs or briefs would be the best underwear to wear with those types of pants

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think it would be weird to wear them as every day pants?

• i guess somewhat. but if you found them comfortable and practical then it wouldn't matter what i or anyone else thought

• Whatever you prefer

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure its ok. Wear some underwear that doesn't show lines.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really my thing but if you feel comfortable in it go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • IT's fine, but your follow up question is frigging weird.

No women will be staring at your dick while you're working out. If you're wearing compression tights because they're good to work out in just do it. It's not a posing contest.

0|0
    0|0