Girls, Any girls here that DON'T shop at Victoria's Secret?

I've never shopped at Victoria's Secret and quite frankly don't see the appeal. I get a ton of sexy bra and panty sets that are just as cute (if not cuter) than anything at Victoria's Secret. Quality is just as good as VS, lasts for a long time and even stuff with lace doesn't shred or fray. I think VS is very overpriced and a waste of money. Maybe people buy it for the name, who knows.

0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 22

• I can't shop there because they do not carry my size. I have never been able to shop there. It kind of sucks, because they always have deals and it would be nice if there were more places I could shop at for bras.

I don't know what the price point of the VS bras are. But I can't really find much less than 50 per bra in my size. It kind of sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never shopped at one either. I just can't afford to :P Not even sure if there's a shop in England.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't but there's maybe 1 or 2 VS stores in the whole Netherlands and I went to one a little while ago, because I was waiting for my train and it's hella fucking expensive. 3 panties for €35 or so. Who would spend so much on panties? I hope it's not the same in the US because then I really have no idea why it's so popular. It's not even that pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of Victoria's Secret. I have other sources for lingerie and even have a good deal I made myself. My favorite panties are Vanity Fair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nup, I shop at Bras n Things instead lol.
    http://www.brasnthings.com/

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't simply because I am much better off going to a custom or large size specialty bra shop.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even if they had my bra size, I still wouldn't shop there. I went inside one time with my sister and her girlfriend and I honestly don't see why some women love shopping there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it cuz of the price

0|0
    0|0
  • i do some, but its mostly because they have a shop right near where i work and it convenient

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's a bit more expensive than what Im willing to pay for underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only for the fragrances, not for the lingerie

0|0
    0|0
  • I shop at La senza, VS is too expensive.

2|0
    0|0
  • When traveling in America I see VS stores everywhere so thats where I go 😭 also because I can't resist all the pink decoration they have.. but where else to shop quality underwear in America? 😍😍 I would love to know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm obsessed with their pants. I don't get their underwear tho

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't. it's not cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I only buy lotion and other small things there. My mom does shop there quite a lot though. The smell always kills me, lol. I'm not a big fan of shopping anyways.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's good for buying bras. Panties you can get elsewhere but for bras you can't go wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. It's way over my budget.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't buy anything made in China.

0|0
    0|0
  • I own some tee shirts a couple makeup bags (which I never have even used) and some sweats and a couple other niknacs but almost all where ether gifts or my friends where dragged me and forced me to shop in there lol

0|0
    0|0
  • ME ME ME ME PICK ME! Lmao😂😂😂jk

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't.

0|0
    0|0