What would be better : Forever 21 or H&M?

For Christmas, I plan on getting a female that Im dealing with a $250 gift card for her to shop? Should I get her to the $250 gift card to Forever 21 or H&M or just a Visa gift card for her to choose?

• H&M
  • Forever 21
  • A Visa Gift Card
    Vote C

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• "a female I am dealing with" wow 😳 lovely description of this lady you're dealing with. I think that's a ton of money, why not take her out somewhere or go do something fun for the day with that money?

• Could you possibly have thought of something less creative 😂

• i wouldn't do that

• h&M...

• H&M.

• Yep, just go for a visa gift card.

What Guys Said 3

• you kidding

• visa. she might wants shoes=)

• I haven't been in either of those stores much , think the mall has them both. I like the visa option better , but personally I'm not that much into gift cards.
    I think an original gift would be something she remembered much longer than just another gift card , you want to stand out and not sure a gift card does that , any guy in the world could go out and buy her a gift card. is there something more unique or original? she might like