Would it be ok if I tried wearing this?

I've already posted about this but I didn't get very many responses, I want to try wearing a girls swimsuit. I don't know what kind/style yet i just know i want to. Is this weird? How would you react if a guy you know boyfriend, friend, brother started to wear a girls swimsuit?

• Yeah go ahead
  • Hell no

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• Meh, if you want to, sure, who cares.

• If you are a transvestite, do your thing! Who cares about what people on the internet say. be proud of your transvestite self!

• 5d

I mean I don't want to be a girl, i just want to wear the swimsuit for now 😅

• 5d

Yeah that's what being a transvestite is all about! Transvestites are guys who want to wear women's clothing. You might be thinking of a transexual who wants to become a girl. You are definitely a transvestite.

• It'd make me uncomfortable

• 5d

What about it would be weird?

• 5d

The fact that he's wearing a girls bathing suit...

• 😐u really want me to answer that

• 5d

Sure go ahead 😂

• 5d

So your plan is to assault someone who could definitely beat the snot out of you because he was wearing clothes you thought he shouldn't be allowed to wear, seems like a good idea

• 5d

Yo got it

• of course it would be ok, you can wear whatever you want, I just wouldn't find you attractive in the slightest

What Guys Said 3

• It's funny how the liberal women on here talk about how much they hate gender roles and "toxic masculinity", yet immediately go "eww gross" when a guy wears a bikini. Not that I don't think it's weird myself, but you can't have it both ways, ladies.

• If it makes you happy then do it

• That disgusting, it's up to you and I will never tell someone what to with their lives but if I see someone like that I would stay away from them