Would it be ok if I tried wearing this?

I've already posted about this but I didn't get very many responses, I want to try wearing a girls swimsuit. I don't know what kind/style yet i just know i want to. Is this weird? How would you react if a guy you know boyfriend, friend, brother started to wear a girls swimsuit?

• Yeah go ahead
    Vote A
  • Hell no
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• of course it would be ok, you can wear whatever you want, I just wouldn't find you attractive in the slightest

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That disgusting, it's up to you and I will never tell someone what to with their lives but if I see someone like that I would stay away from them

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• Meh, if you want to, sure, who cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are a transvestite, do your thing! Who cares about what people on the internet say. be proud of your transvestite self!

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I mean I don't want to be a girl, i just want to wear the swimsuit for now 😅

• 1mo

Yeah that's what being a transvestite is all about! Transvestites are guys who want to wear women's clothing. You might be thinking of a transexual who wants to become a girl. You are definitely a transvestite.

• It'd make me uncomfortable

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

What about it would be weird?

• 1mo

The fact that he's wearing a girls bathing suit...

• 😐u really want me to answer that

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Sure go ahead 😂

• Show All
    • 1mo

So your plan is to assault someone who could definitely beat the snot out of you because he was wearing clothes you thought he shouldn't be allowed to wear, seems like a good idea

• 1mo

Yo got it

• no dont do it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• It's funny how the liberal women on here talk about how much they hate gender roles and "toxic masculinity", yet immediately go "eww gross" when a guy wears a bikini. Not that I don't think it's weird myself, but you can't have it both ways, ladies.

0|1
    1|0
  • If it makes you happy then do it

0|0
    0|0