My double chin really bothers me and makes me want to lose weight. Do you think it's ugly when people have double chins?

I am a skinny girl. I have modeled before though and when I modeled I was super skinny. When I was like that my double chin wasn't as bad. But now my weight is more normal and I'm happy with my body but the double chin is the only thing that makes me wanna lose weight. I see it mostly in candid pictures of myself. A lot of the time I even bring my jaw forward because Im so self concious about jt

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be interesting to know if anybody else notices it or just you. That way it might be clearer whether there is anything actually there or whether you are suffering from body dysmophic disorder.

Most Helpful Girl

• Find some exercise move on specific spot if loosing weight won't make you any healthier. Of go find some good beauty clinic that offer some treatments. Now reducing double chin doesn't need to be that scary.

• And... lately I try acupuncture to reduce fat around my hip which doesn't hurt and work surprisingly well :) it worth trying

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Well if it bothers you that much, find some exercises to work on it. Or lose a little weight. If it bothers you that much, try to fix it. I did that with my acne and my weight.

• dont worry, this will only get worse as you age. tomorrow it will be slightly more noticeable than today

What Girls Said 1