Ladies - when it comes to clothes, do you value comfort or style more?

Obviously we all value both to a degree, but which one do you value over the other?

For myself it's comfort. I will wear something that is less stylish but still looks decent and is comfortable over something g super stylish that is uncomfortable.

• Comfort
  • Style

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Style. I wouldn't be comfortable if I don't like how I look.
    But obviously a style that I'll find comfortable. I may sacrifice some comfort, but not be super uncomfortable just to look good.

• Comfort :D.

What Girls Said 29

• It so depends. There are some days/events where I've literally worn a shoe a size too small and about 4 inches higher than I normally would because I knew I looked amazing, and the pictures at the event came out just as amazing, but then there are practical things like if I know I'm going to be standing around for hours or having to walk along way or be somewhere for hours, it has to be comfort. I can put up with a little pain for beauty, but then there is that question of, is it really worth it...

• 9d

I can respect that, but holy hell I cannot do it Hahaha

You'd never catch me in a pair of stilettos or in tight, restrictive or otherwise uncomfortable clothing. I like to dress up a bit once in a while, but I absolutely refuse to wear anything that is uncomfortable. I don't like having to think about my clothing when I'm trying to socialize or whatever it is I'm doing.

I'm so glad that these days it seems clothing retailers are more in tune with women wanting to be comfortable, so it's much easier to dress both nicely and comfortably without having to sacrifice one or the other.

• 9d

97% of the time I have the same attitude as you, but I'm telling you, sometimes it just is worth it to suffer for fashion as strange as that may sound

• comfort wins

• I lean more so towards comfort since I am either pretty active on the daily or stuck behind a desk where people rarely see me. I work for a small company.

I like to have both of course and will typically go for comfort with a bit of style, but if not then it's just a t-shirt and jeans. Lol.

• I would say both. I do like looking stylish but way to over the top like I see other females. I have never been into fashion. But I do like looking nice and I do go for comfort also. Like I dont like wearing boots. I have noticed that this is the style that every female seems to be into but I would just prefer wearing flat shoes. I would them comfortable. But others may say that its boring. oh well, I dont dress nor live my life for others.

• Both. My clothes are actually very comfortable to many people's surprise lol. Just wearing a simple stretchy bodycon dress is actually very comfortable. I also wear a lot of soft jersey pencil skirts, feels better than leggings in my opinion.

• Depends on my mood and what I have on that day. Some days I'm so secure in my appearance I would 100% choose comfort but others I feel a little down and dress right up which can mean comfort goes way down in favour of tighter clothing, higher shoes, styled hair and complex underwear.

Those days are fewer now though so id choose comfort 😊

• Style always comes first. Pretty clothing makes me happy. When I wear clothes that I feel like a Hollywood actress in, people compliment me more, and my confidence and self-esteem go through the roof. I prefer wearing nice clothing to work because people buy better products when I look nice (so I make more commission) and my coworkers love my wardrobe too.

I was the youngest of four children and 13 grandchildren, so I never had new clothes growing up. I always wanted to pick out my own clothes as a child, but I wasn't allowed to. So now that I'm an adult and can buy my own clothes, everything I buy is something that I want to wear. I mostly buy clothes that fit me well, but I shop at thrift stores a lot, so there's only one size for the items I try on, and I have plenty of clothing that is a size too tight just because the look is perfect for me. I prefer style over comfort, but finding something I love that is comfortable too is a major bonus.

My favorite outfits tend to make me look like a gothic steampunk doll. I love frills and volume and tight waists and black velvet. I have small feet, so I shop for Mary Janes in the kid's section too. I wear skirts so much that my coworkers always make a big deal about the first time they see me wear pants because it's a foreign idea to them. I also wear bows in my hair and pretty little clips and bracelets and jewelry. My style is a major part of my identity.

• Comfort usually, though my main factor is usually price 😂

• Both,
    I pick something I like, and then try it on to see if it's comfortable or not.

If it's comfortable but it looks weird on me, I will not buy it.
    If it looks good on me, but it is uncomfortable, I will not buy it.

• for me comfort is more important

• Why not both? Since I've lost weight all my clothes fit me and they're very stylish and comfortable.

• I'll take comfort over being in style any day.

• Depends on the occasion but generally style.
    Quality is the only thing that always is a must though and as soon as something is really high quality it usually automatically looks better, too.

• Comfort all the way! Which holds my style. I Go with what I like and what speaks to me. But it's all down to comfort (first)

• For work or going out i go with style. But if i get something and its not comfortable than often i just won't wear it again.

• Surely it depends on where you're going, who you're with etc...

• 9d

Nah. Comfort first. Always. Lol

• 9d

No matter how swanky the event, I outright refuse to wear a dress that I'm constantly pulling at or that restricts my range of movement, or heels that are higher than a couple inches or pointy.

• 9d

I suppose so, I wouldn't wear something that was causing me pain. Even with my prom I ended up taking off my heels and putting on a pair of flats.

• For me it's style. Of course I won't buy anything that's comfortable but it has to look good on me as well. My extra comfy idgaf clothes are for in the house lol.

• I always try to look good.

• style.

• style

• Style. I wear heels a lot and they're not comfy.

• Comfort! Some times style but for the most part how comfortable I am wins in the long run.

• Cute comfort

• Depend on the days, the week comfort and the week end style

• Compfort for sure

• Style and Comfort :)

• For the most part comfort. Sometimes I'll prefer style but then I end up changing.

• comfort - i'm more of a sweatshirt and jeans kinda girl, or athletic wear in the summer

• depends what I'm doing