How come noone wears bootcut jeans or flare jeans anymore? Not bell bottoms type of pants but more like bootcut pants. See picture?

How come noone wears bootcut jeans or flare jeans anymore?? Not bell bottoms type of pants but more like bootcut pants. See picture???

0|0
5|6

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• it's all i wear. never going to get into the skinny jean revolution. always look for small flared jeans but don't have a lot of luck finding them in men's styles so i pretty much only have boot cut

1|0
    0|0
  • It's just the fashion that's not in right now, but give it a few years, fashion changes relatively quick, it often changes with the seasons

0|0
    0|0
  • I think of a 45 year old mother of two, whose husband left her for a Playboy model, so she now spends her time writing complaints to the city hall, and making ridiculous changes to her life, which she cannot stick with because she works two jobs to support her kids, because child support is not enough, when I see these pants.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wear boot cut or straight leg simply because I wear boots everyday. The only other fit that can go over boots are regular and they are too baggy for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • That woman has no ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen women wear them. It's not in fashion as much right now but I do see women wear them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I personally prefer slimmer fit pants, they don't have to cover my shoes and I have short ass pug legs, so slimmer pants aren't mandatory for me to hem, other styles are or they will swallow my feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they don't look good?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I still wear them. I have two flare jeans and two bootcut. The rest are skinny jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're out of style

0|0
    0|0
  • They're coming back in slowly. I keep seeing them in stores again these days.

0|0
    0|0