Guys what is your opinion on fashionable women? are they more intimidating? are you more or less likely to approach a fashionable woman?

first 2 are the fashionable ones. what would you think if you saw the first 2 on the street? would you approach? are the outfits off putting? guys what is your opinion on fashionable women? are they more intimidating? are you more or less likely to approach a fashionable woman?guys what is your opinion on fashionable women? are they more intimidating? are you more or less likely to approach a fashionable woman?guys what is your opinion on fashionable women? are they more intimidating? are you more or less likely to approach a fashionable woman?guys what is your opinion on fashionable women? are they more intimidating? are you more or less likely to approach a fashionable woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can approach any woman as long as they are not giving off vibes that say "leave me alone". Dressing nice has nothing to do with approaching someone. I talk to women that dress fashionably all the time and I am the shy type. Those girls with their positive body language turn out to be awesome people to be around.

• 9d

okay thank you! i'm glad to hear it doesn't intimidate you like some of the men who have responded

• 9d

Hahah fashion doesn't bite.

Most Helpful Girl

• Those clothes are amazing!

What Guys Said 26

• They can be intimidating, but I do t think it's ever because of their style, it's more because of the face and the way they hold themselves.

• I love women who have an interest in looking good and feeling good about themselves. I'm not the type to follow fashion trends or look up magazines for the latest fashion tips, but when I go out of the house, I want to feel confident and feel sexy/attractive. So I care about how I look when I leave the house. That being said, how can I fault a woman who loves to be fashionable. I'd rather that then a woman who looks like she belongs with the "People of Walmart" crowd. Also, if it makes her feel good about herself, why wouldn't you want that for your woman. As well, if I take her somewhere more "classy" or "hi-end", then we better look good or we'll both feel out of place.

• 8d

people of wal mart crowd lmaooo i swear when i posted this question i had wal mart in mind. crazy you are a mind reader! some of the people responding don't seem very sophisticated who rules up obj malibu or fifty seven in leggings and flannels😳😰

• 8d

*rolls up to nobu

• 8d

LOL yeah, if your going to somewhere and you know you have to be on point, you should be able to look on point, or try at least. Also, I have little fashion sense as in magazines and runway, but I know what looks good together in general. It should be pretty much obvious. But, then again, some don't really care, which boggles my mind.

• A tip of advice to you and women in general, no men are not intimidated by women. Regardless how you look or act. Maybe some do when they are young, but majority of us do not feel intimidated by women at all once we are grown up. We are aware that as men we are stronger mentally and physically to pretty much all women in existance so there is nothing to be intimidated about. Now we might assume a woman who dresses a certain way is more bitchy or high maintenance so we won't bother apporaching, this does not mean we are intimidated at all.

• 9d

what is your impression of a woman dressed like they?

• 9d

i completely agree

• 9d

its a good thing to be self aware.

• I like girls that know how to dress and you could call fashionable, but the first style is awful, and the second is okay-ish. I actually like the 3rd one the most, and also the 4th one looks really good.

The first one looks like a bitch, and it's something I tend to see with women that dress like that, they kinda think they're the center of the world and act super conceited. I don't know, it's something I've noticed; they don't look very approachable.

But I've seen fashionable girls who dress good and they do seem approachable.
    It honestly depends on what you consider fashionable, and how you act when you dress like that, cause many think they're models and act all stuck up.

• 9d

you think? both of those girls are generally considered very fashionable and the first goes to all the fashion weeks and links up with designers and writers a famous blog

• 9d

i would definitely say i put more thought into the outfit as opposed to how it looks. i cover up more because i love coats and boots and pants just for fashion reasons

• 9d

Different tastes, I guess :)

• My brain, when I see a woman dressed in fashionable clothes:

"... She's dressed."

I know literally nothing about clothes, other than how to wear them. Fashionable, unfashionable; it's all the same to me, lol.

It could be a $10,000 designer outfit, or a $20 Wal-mart outfit, and I wouldn't notice a difference. It literally has nothing to do with how attractive I find someone.

• 9d

is it intimidating or no?

• 9d

okay! thank you:) good answer.

• 9d

You're very welcome. :)

• I always attract the woman that is not stylish or has no sense of women wear or refuses the dress. Drives me up the wall. I need a woman to act like a woman. Tired of the tom boy types approaching me, country blue jean types. I just want something different and a change would be nice. I wear suit and dress professionally and modern man fashion for casual, clean cut like "Mad Men". I would definitely go for this fashion sense. I must be out of my mind or something.

• They look high maintenance

• I'm not into it

• 9d

Because I grew up a preachers kid and was forced to dress up for appearances. Then I was in the Navy and was told how to dress and today no one will ever tell me how to dress again. I don't own any ties, jackets, slacks or dress shoes. I don't even know how to tie a tie and don't want to know. If someplace requires a tie it's someplace I don't want to be in the first place. I think fashion is for pinheads whose priorities are fucked up

• 9d

i guess my priorities are fucked up😩

• I love a nicely dressed woman, and married one, but I don't find either of the top two all that interesting. And no, I wouldn't be too intimidated to show my interest.

• I definitely prefer a woman who dresses nicely. Not only is it more attractive, but it says good things about the woman. She's put together, cares about herself, and is likely confident. Unfortunately, it seems like that's just as rare among women as it is among men nowadays.

• i would if i already have talked to her because if i do she may think i am just interested in her pretty face

• What's wrong with the 3rd picture? I like her scarf! The pants are really cool too. If she had black boots on instead of red I think she'd look just fine

• depends... something like in pic 3 I like a lot, like in 1 not so much

• the second last looks better
    and im less likely to approach a fashionable woman

• Fashion don't change my approach she gonna talk to me or not

• 9d

so it doesn't bother you either way

• 9d

No. she either finds me confident and attractive or she don't.
      Now I might consider if if we start dating and I'm like shit for Christmas I get some MK handbag or jimmy cho lol

• less likely. who gives a fuck? wow you look amazing in this weeks trend. whats that? you have been paid too much to do fuck all? thats ok, waste it on fashion 😁

• Varies from person to person. However most will go for the last pic.

• 9d

ew why? lolol

• 9d

okay! i feel that. are you from a big city or small town?

• 9d

I am actually from Big city, and not from US, and I have stayed in big cities in US and Uk.

• Some look good but many look like they are trying way too hard.

• Can't say

• Tbh I don't know untill the time comes and if my fashion compares to there's

• message me
    i want you:)

• The only thing that would bother me is that they generally are high maint.

• Looks like she dresses too fancy to get dirty/play sports/do physical stuff, so I would pass. I like more sporty girls. Sorry.

• Fashionable girls are a huge turn-on in my opinion. Especially when we go on dinner dates together and she dresses well. Yes!

• 9d

yay! you seem to be the only one lol. people who say they like the third and fourth i'm like *cringe

• 9d

exactly. i personally would never wear jean shorts or leggings. especially not on a date! not a good look. kinda reminds me of southern style. i'm much more a big city girl

• 9d

Hah, I like that! You have style. More women should be like you.

• I will just pass them up they look to up tight. I need a woman thats not scared to get dirty.

• 9d

hmm i guess i get passed up pretty often i suppose!

• 8d

Then why'd you answer back?

• 8d

Cuz you know you're wrong!

• I like them but makes more intimidating

• 9d

why is that?

• 9d

That's good I get crushes on them they're so cute😂

• 9d

i agree!

What Girls Said 0