She's changing and I don't know what to do?

So there is this girl that is incredibly cute and we used to go out but we are now over. She wants to be able to come back to me but I don't know if ill be attracted to her anymore. She's wants to dye her hair black, get a tattoo, get a lip piercing, and wear really revealing clothes. I mean I love her, its just, she's changing...a lot, I don't know how to deal with it. She's a really attractive girl, but if she does all these things I don't know if I will find her physically attractive anymore. I've told her this and she just says "its not your choice and I'm doing it." I don't know what to do. I feel like a jerk. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really like her, ur feelings shouldn't change just thru some new clothing

and a different haircolour. Or do you love only her style?

Imagine you would marry her, do you think she will keep her look for the next 30 years?

People change and that's important. She will still be the person she was.

What Girls Said 2

• Let her do it. It's self expression. Albeit, it sounds like she wants to start dressing like a trashy ho-bag, when you say she wants to start wearing revealing clothes, but nonetheless, self expression. I went through it, we all do. I went and had my nipples, nose, tongue, belly, lip. basically everything pierced. I dyed my hair ridiculous colors, too. I wore clothes that were meant for hookers. But then I got over it. It's the way some people rebel and shows the world that they're different. Hopefully she'll grow out of it. But, on a sad note, I doubt you guys will wind up being together if you can't let her try things out for herself. Like the Mariah Carey song, Spread youur wings and fly, and if you should return to me, we were truly meant to be.

• well its her body so she has the right to do it, and you have the right not to be attracted to her anymore. so she will be happy with her new look and find a guy who likes it, and you will find another girl who's image you do like

What Guys Said 0