Girls would you dye your hair black because your boyfriend liked black hair?

• Yes
    6%(3)6%(4)Vote7%(1)
  • No
    63%(33)55%(36)Vote21%(3)
  • Maybe
    13%(7)11%(7)Vote0%(0)
  • I already have black hair
    18%(9)14%(9)Vote0%(0)
  • Im a guy
    0%(0)14%(10)Vote72%(10)

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen, I'm biased because I am the hair colour QUEEN, and I know how hard it is to get BLACK PERMANENT hair colour out of your hair.

So not unless I HAD a desire to dye my hair BLACK would I ever. Otherwise I'd tell him: "Baby, I love you but you got with me with x, y, or z hair, so you can either accept that or buy me a fancy ass wig. Because I am happy with how I am."

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 22

• Meh. I've had my hair dyed fully red, blue, purple and then white, and then dip dyed the ends pink and currently have ash/dirty blonde hair with bright blue ends so dyeing my hair isn't really something I shirk away from and if he suggests a colour, I'll usually try it out. I think black hair would look pretty awful on me though so I wouldn't dye it black.

• Definitely not. Black is SO hard to come back from and damages hair so much trying

I wouldn't ask my partner to change his appearance like that. I'd suggest clothes he might look in and encourage him to shave when he gets too scruffy but not a modification like that

• Only if I like black hair too

• No Black, Jack. xx

• Girls shouldn't have to change themselves for their partners. Same for guys.

• my hair is naturally black.
    i prefer lighter colours and bleached my hair continuously for 8 years straight. many boyfriends begged me to make it darker. i didn't want to so i didn't. years later i went back to black because i finally came to terms with the fact that haircolour was holding me back in certain ways due to stereotypes. i wanted to achieve things. that's why i stopped bleaching my hair.

• ohh yeah, id definitely dye my hair black for him

• Nope, my skin is literally the color of porcelain - I'd look like a ghost with black hair

• My hair is already dark brown. I don't think I would dye it black just because it wouldn't look good with my skin tone. Plus, I've never dyed my hair before. I don't really find the need to.

• I already have black hair, but I'm always dying some of it a difference color.

• No, when I was younger i dyed my hair and it became really bad so I had to cut it all; So now I promised myself to never dyed them, never XD

• If he's already my boyfriend, then he shouldn't have a problem with my hair. -_-

• Nope.

• yeah ı would

• I died my hair black because i like black hair. My fiance happens to be into it , too

• Haha I wouldn't need to ;p

• No way. It wouldn't suit me anyways.

• I have kinda black hair. But i would only dye anything if I wanted it myself.

• No - no man is going to change me.

• It was a suggestion. Like if a girl likes peircings and suggested he gets one. It doesn't mean she's trying to change him. Its something she finds attractive that she thinks would look great on the guy she's with.

• Hell no

• Fuck, no.

• Lol no... if that's what he expected, I'd tell him go find a girl with the right hair and leave me.

What Guys Said 3

• I would honestly do anything for her just to try it out. Meh, why not?

• Yes. I would do that for my girlfriend. Stop showing off and just make person who loves you happy.

• I prefer blonde.