What do you think of pierced noses?

Does it affect how you view the person etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• To me its super distracting and my niece Hazel would never be able to focus if she was chatting with someone who had a pierced nose. xD She is already easily distracted that would be adding another distraction >w<. I mean it wouldn't be obvious that she wasn't listening as her face would be like: OwO but she would be too busy staring at the piercing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Got mine pierced in August and I love it. Can't wait to change it to a hoop. To answer the question, no it doesn't change how I view the person.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• The more piercings, the more certain I am that the person is not capable of thinking for themselves. Especially nose piercing, which is so visible and initially attention-grabbing.

• Honestly and realistically, yes it does affect how I do view someone. It is not an item on a person, I particularly like. I don't dislike the person, but don't exactly prefer it on someone either.

• They can look great or meh. I'm a bit picky when it comes to nose piercings.
    Doesn't change my view on her though

• What about mine 😂

• @desidoll not visible on your current pic. I think it was visible on your last one but I can't remember it negatively... so probably looking fine haha

• Ah yes in this pic I am not wearing it. Good! I'm glad I don't look bad with it.

• i really dont like piercings at all

• Pierced noses are unattractive in my opinion.

• It depends it suits the individual girl and what it looks like

• I don't mind it.

• I dont like it. I have nothing against piercings but in the nose it honestly does not look good

• On some people it looks good.

• turn off.

• i love it 😍

• If it's small piercing it can be attractive.

• sexy af

• I dont mind. As long as its not something way too flashy and eccentric.

• it is cute

What Girls Said 10

• I think they look really unique. It doesn't change the way I view the person. If anything, I'd admire them for being bold enough to do that.

• It can look great depends on your look. I have mine since a year ago.

• ı dont like it

• I think they're gross, especially with a giant hoop hanging out of it. But that's just my opinion... to each their own

• I used to think they were really cool. Now I think they're kinda trashy.

• i usually don't find it aesthetically pleasing

• It's cool. But actually it depends on how you flaunt it. Some look good with it coz they act normal while others brag and boast around.

• It depends on the face. I think it's okay

• No it doesn't. I happen to think it looks cute and sexy, so i got it done aswell.

• Doesn't matter to me. Loved mine. Just know how fiddly and painful they can be

• Is it painful?

• It is putting it in... got a spike at the inside which rubs...