What do you think of pierced noses?

Does it affect how you view the person etc?

0|1
11|16

Most Helpful Guy

• To me its super distracting and my niece Hazel would never be able to focus if she was chatting with someone who had a pierced nose. xD She is already easily distracted that would be adding another distraction >w<. I mean it wouldn't be obvious that she wasn't listening as her face would be like: OwO but she would be too busy staring at the piercing.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Got mine pierced in August and I love it. Can't wait to change it to a hoop. To answer the question, no it doesn't change how I view the person.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

• The more piercings, the more certain I am that the person is not capable of thinking for themselves. Especially nose piercing, which is so visible and initially attention-grabbing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly and realistically, yes it does affect how I do view someone. It is not an item on a person, I particularly like. I don't dislike the person, but don't exactly prefer it on someone either.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can look great or meh. I'm a bit picky when it comes to nose piercings.
    Doesn't change my view on her though

0|0
    0|0
    • What about mine 😂

• @desidoll not visible on your current pic. I think it was visible on your last one but I can't remember it negatively... so probably looking fine haha

• Ah yes in this pic I am not wearing it. Good! I'm glad I don't look bad with it.

• i really dont like piercings at all

0|1
    0|0
  • Pierced noses are unattractive in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends it suits the individual girl and what it looks like

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like it. I have nothing against piercings but in the nose it honestly does not look good

0|0
    0|0
  • On some people it looks good.

0|0
    1|0
  • turn off.

0|1
    0|0
  • i love it 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's small piercing it can be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy af

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont mind. As long as its not something way too flashy and eccentric.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is cute

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I think they look really unique. It doesn't change the way I view the person. If anything, I'd admire them for being bold enough to do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It can look great depends on your look. I have mine since a year ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • ı dont like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're gross, especially with a giant hoop hanging out of it. But that's just my opinion... to each their own

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to think they were really cool. Now I think they're kinda trashy.

1|0
    0|0
  • i usually don't find it aesthetically pleasing

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cool. But actually it depends on how you flaunt it. Some look good with it coz they act normal while others brag and boast around.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the face. I think it's okay

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't. I happen to think it looks cute and sexy, so i got it done aswell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me. Loved mine. Just know how fiddly and painful they can be

0|0
    0|0
    • Is it painful?

• It is putting it in... got a spike at the inside which rubs...