If you read my story, you have my appreciation:
- Me and her have known each other since 2001
- We used to hang with each other on weekdays in 2002, some memories.
- Over the years, we still saw each other in church weekly.
- I only recently realized that she actually did liked me during year 2007-2008. Maybe even longer. I feel I was sort of ignorant as to not knowing she had liked me.
- Now she just finished a near 1 year relationship with a guy. My gut tells me she still have feelings for me. It's because she probably feels the same way, I feel about her. Chemistry.
What you think? Considering our history? I have always found her sweet but haven't always liked her in a relationship way. Yes, I'm developing these feelings for her again.
Most Helpful Guy
On her birthday, spend some personal time with her and get to know her. Avoid talking about the relationship; if she mentions it just say: "I'm sorry" and take note of how often she says it.
More often-than-not women will cling to their ex; the last thing you want to do, is to approach her when she still cares about someone else. If you approach incorrectly, she has all the more reason to shut you down; and if you approach correctly/start dating her and she eventually finds out you're not the same man as the one she loves, well... You're out the door.
So what I'm saying is that you should be calm and contained. You don't just scarf down dinner, you savor the taste while you relax. You want to enjoy her company, not just jump into it at full speed. Learn her likes, dislikes, what she does for fun, her bad habbits, etc..
>> Key Point:: Get to know her. Keep the spotlight on her and feel free to share what you are like in small increments.