If you had choose, which one would you wear?

If you had to choose, which one would you wear? Naked isn't a option. All the options you have is the outfits at this picture. If you choose a outfit, it would looks exactly like that one at the picture. Hair isn't included with the outfit and therefor you can keep your own hairstyle. I'm talking about casual outfit, lol.
If you had choose, which one would you wear?#mindgame #discussion #clothes #wouldyourather

Hint! Since it's written "If you choose 9. You can wear what ever you want", it means you can wear what ever you want to in addition to have to wear the collar. That means you can have neck protection or something else under the collar so it won't hurt you. ;) Then you can wear nice clothes, neck protection and the collar.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I'd just wear #9 I didn't even see the spikes at first haha but yeah, I'd definitely wear some thick neck protection all the time. Sleeping would still be a pain in the neck (literally ✌🏼️). My second option would be #4 because I feel like that'd accentuate my curves, and it's really not that bad. Hope this helped! :)

• You can take it off at night time. It's only when you're awake you have to wear that collar. x'D Perhaps I would choice 9 too, and number 3 as my second option.

• Oh... GOOD lol! lol 3 is popular among guys! I'm surprised 1 isn't more popular. Or 8 😂😂 someone should flaunt that outfit!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go 3 reminds me of the 90s fashion.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 16

• 4
    Basically because it's the cutest one out of a bunch of ugly options. At least my figure will look awesome!

• 3 just because it looks bogan and would be good for a laugh 😂

• I used to be in ballet so outfit 4 isn't a prob. But I'll give the MC hammer look a try

• NUMBER #6 lol, for sure!

• You wear 6

I'll wear 7 😛!!

• 1. Id rock that shit.

• number 2

• If #6 was a giant dick I'd wear it!!! 😂😂😂

• It's a sausage. It would be a very "nice" outfit to wear everyday rest of your life as casual clothing.

• I know it's a sausage lmao but if were a giant dick, I'd wear that everyday haha

• number 4

• #4 isn't even that bad

• 9 whilst wearing stripper heels

• the clown one, cute

• The clown it's not that bad I used to wear a full clown costume when I was kids so XD

• I'd wear outfit #5, haha

• No idea ha

• 6😂😂😂

What Guys Said 5

• 2 cuz it's creepy af and I think it'd be funny

• Number 3!

• I'd totally rock #5

• Six...

• 2 because it would be fun to see everyone's reactions.