High School Dress Attire?

So, personally, I really love business casual clothing. Trench coats, dress pants, mix matching jeans and heels, blouses, etc. Would you think someone was odd or a snob to dress this way to school? I'm a senior girl with a graduating class of 600 if that makes any difference at all... I'll attach a photo of something similar to what I'd like to wear to school but too hesitant to.

High School Dress Attire?

• Go for it
    Vote A
  • No that's weird
    Vote B
  • Doesn't matter
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it. All through High School I dressed exactly how I wanted. Slacks, button downs, ties, vests, loafers, P-Coats, etc. It's classy and I like it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't dress like that during high school, but my female cousins did. There's nothing wrong with that in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• It looks weird, but it's your life... do you, boo 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not telling you what to wear jesus just stop with these fashion questions.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then don't look through the fashion and beauty questions?

• Show All
    • Just genuinely confused why you would bother commentating in the first place when you don't care either way.

• I actually do now I want to you have some confidence I actually do to be honest school is for education not to attract people.

What Girls Said 2

• No, I like dressing more business-like as well. Forget everyone else and go for it. It is sexy as hell, it sets you apart, and you WILL attract older, more mature guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • liked it

0|0
    0|0