Can you rate these girls from first to last and tell why?
Most Helpful Guy
Left to right. I am going to be brutally honest to cause you asked for it :)
the first two are sis right?
1. 6 Nice hair style and color. Awesome arms and body xcept boobies are way low on her chest.
2. 4 don't like her hair,face, and to skinny. Should have bangs not pulled back
3. 4 not very attractive in general. sorry she can't help it of course...but she shouldnt pull her hair back so far.
4. 7 I find her attractive. Very cute. Nice body, cute dress, nice hair but it should be a bit darker for her skin color.Nice dress
5. 7 cute girl...nice body. Nice dress.
6. 6 nice hair, don't care for the dress.
And there you have it.
What Guys Said 3
Why do you want people to judge you? They're all 10's for me, which one is you? lol.
you almost tricked me...
trying to get me to rate you and your friends huh? lol I wouldn't even fall for something like that on the internet young lady.
As a male I was certainly attracted to the one on the right in like dark blue/ black. What is her number?
What Girls Said 4
the link isn't opening :/
left to right
3.2- def needs side bangs and more volume in hair
4. 5 what the hell was she thinking with that color of hair, she should def go for darker and chin/shoulder bobish for her face structure
6.9- def captured my attention she looks effortless
Left to right:
1. 6 - pretty hair and skin
2. 5 - pretty smile, pretty skin, great posture
3. 4 - bangs would be a great idea for this girl
4. 3 - either match the eyebrows with the hair or vice versa; the blond hair yellows her skintone
5. 6 - a shorter haircut with blunt bangs would do wonders; great smile and eyebrows
6. 7 - great bone structure and ivory skin, captivating big, brown eyes
Everyone could use a little more make-up to accentuate lips and cheekbones. Getting rid of the tan lines would really help as well. Looks like this was for prom - hope you had a great time!
from left to right
1. 6 -- love her hair
2. 6 -- nice smile
3. 4 -- big forehead, bangs maybe?
Click "Show More" for your mentions
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.