Girls, What type of skirt is this and the length of it? School appropriate with sandals or not?

18

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand why everyone thinks it's not appropriate for school. When I was in high school this is how 85% of the girls dressed for school with the exception bare legs were not allowed, we had to wear hose. Up until my junior year we were required to wear either a skirt or dress, we weren't allowed to wear pants. My skirts and dresses were usually a bit shorter than her skirt.

I think she looks good in that outfit, she certainly has the legs for it. I'd have no problem letting my daughter go to school like that.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 17

• If her fingertips pass her skirt it is to short to wear to school
    What she is wearing is inappropriate to wear. If my daughter tried going to school looking like that I will tell her to take off and put something else on
    Its a mini skirt.
    That Ounfit is for clubs not for school.

• Mini-Leather Here, dear. xx

• It's a leather mini skirt. I'd say it can be worn to school, but the girl in the photo doesn't really have the legs or it.

• Leather mini, and no. Not appropriate for school

• It appears to be a bodycon pleather skirt. It's not school appropriate and would look terrible with sandals.

• It's the skirt that the lady in the picture definitely doesn't have the body for..

• Looks like a leather miniskirt. More club appropriate and should be worn with stiletto heels

• Cute but not for school

• Mini and no

• it is a super mini leather skirt

• Regardless of the shoes is not school appropriate because it is too tight. At least in my school we can't wear that

• miniskirt and those boots are so unflattering

• Not appropriate for school.

• Just a plain leather skirt. It's too short for my taste and doesn't look good on that body.

• A mini skirt. Not school appropriate unless she wears leggings underneath.

• It's a leather skirt and love that style

• Mini skirt and no it's not appropriate for a classroom setting. If you dropped a pencil it would be hard to bend over and pick it up. Plus it seems like it would be uncomfortable if it rides up and your thighs might stick to the chair.