Trump and clothes 😳🙊 ?

I went shopping, today, and I saw a pretty outfit, but once I picked it up, my mother and I noticed it said Ivorian Trump, or something like that. All I know is that it had Trump on it. I was like screw the outfit. I had to look for something else. 😏
It was a pretty outfit, tho... ( '-')
Since when does Donald Trump make clothes? πŸ‘€

***

Most Helpful Guy

• ... is... is this a joke?

• No... lol πŸ˜‚
      I am serious. I saw Trumps name on the dress. πŸ˜…πŸ˜†

• You see, I don't pay attention to what happens on Trumps life, or what he has, and what he doesn't have. πŸ˜†
      It is just me. I am not a fan of people who cause to much drama. I don't pay attention to them, at least not anymore... lol πŸ˜‚

You have one of his ties? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• I might own one. I'm not sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• DONT DEW IT. and dont worry, knowing trump marketing the line will go bankrupt, like the college, the steaks, and pretty soon our country ('-' ) the list goes on.

What Guys Said 5

• Seriously? Both he and his daughter have clothing lines.

And are you really not going to buy a piece of fabric just because it has Trumps name on it? *rolls eyes* typical I suppose.

• He also at one point made vodka. He's a businessman, and soon to be officially president. He's rich, he has a lost of businesses

• His daughter has her name on clothes and gets a cut.

• Donald Trump always had his own clothing line,
    It sucks tho I never liked itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I have a few Trump ties but that's all. They're very professional looking

What Girls Said 3

• Just because it says trump or whatever doesn't mean you need to return the clothes. unless it's visible and everyone can see it, then don't buy them lol

• You should of returned it.
    Buy yourself something better.

:)

• He has a daughter called Ivanka. I think it's her line.