Guys, is it a turn-off if a girl has acne?

I have got 2-3 pimples and and blemishes and spots on my cheeks. It will take some time to get better, but it makes me really insecure around my crush, as a clear skin is much more attractive. Will it make him not like me?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• If he can't look past some acne he's probably not gonna put a lot of effort into you. Plus everyone has some acne. It's very shallow.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't thinks so

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• This is not a big deal, to be sure they are never something you desire, but on the upside, most everybody gets some acne from time to time and as such most guys understand this and will most likely not say anything about it.

• It depends the amount you have. A bit acne doesn't bother me. But the whole face of acne isn't very attractive. If rest of the person is attractive, I would probably not reject them just because a bit acne. But I prefer a partner without acne off course.

• How on earth do you think *three pimples* qualifies as acne? besides, you're a woman, not a sacrifice at the Jerusalem temple!

• Clear skin is always more desirable. I don't think anyone really prefers blemishes over a clear complexion. But it can be neutral as in it's whateves cause she's awesome knawesome

• Acne is natural, sure they can be unsightly, but definitely not something to reject a girl for.

• No. Guys get acne, girls can get them too. It's normal

• Just ask yourself the same question and you'll have your answer. If you wouldn't date a guy with acne, why would he date a girl with acne?

I personally don't care cuz I know I'll have it on and off just as women will. It's a part of life.

• Who doesn't?

Seriously that's like asking if it's a turn-off if a girl poops sometimes

• No, we still can be attracted to girls with acne , them flaws don't stop me
    from liking or falling for a girl. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

• Doubt it. Every girl that I've dated had acne. Honestly, I never even noticed.

• depends on the amount

• guys get acne too. most of the time we don't notice or care about it.

• No...

• nah, dont feel insecure. It is nothing.

• 2-3 is not a problem

• But there are many anti-acne products out there so I really wouldn't worry about it too much. Otherwise just ignore it.

• Turn off, yes. Not like you? No. It will clear up over time, don't worry.

• No as long it's not uncontrolled

What Girls Said 8

• I'd date a guy with acne because I know what it is like to have severe acne. I'm not going to judge him based off his complexion.

• I'm dealing with the same thing! I hate my acne! It makes me really insecure :( But what I've realized is that the people around us really don't care as much as we ourselves do. We see our acne doubled as for what they see. My acne is very annoying, uncontrallable, and something I hate most about myself. But what I'm trying to say is, you might see it worse than others.
    at least that's what my friends tell me (They might be lying just to make me feel better, they may not. I'll never know)

• My boyfriend pretends I don't have any even though I do. He still thinks I'm beautiful anyway.

• That doesn't sound like much acne at all. A couple pimples is nothing!

• no its not

• 2-3 pimples is NOT acne. That's a fucking carnival compared to most kids

• If it's a bit it's ok (cover with make up) but if you have more and some scare it's a turn off (if you doesn't cover it)

• If he doesn't like you for having acne then he is very shallow and not worth your time. But honestly, once you get to know someone, their looks stop mattering completely, at least thy do for me, can't say for sure about guys!