Which party outfit looks better in your opinion?

Please keep in mind that it's winter so I'm going to wear black tights and a jacket

• Sequin skirt and a plain top like in the picture only blackWhich party outfit looks better in your opinion?
  • Metallic top and a plain black skirtWhich party outfit looks better in your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the top outfit as is. Add a black jacket with black tights and some wedge booties. girl. Yes.

• Thank you for your input ) As it is , you mean with the grey t shirt?

• Yes :) and you're welcome

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• A looks so much better to me. It just seems so much more fitted and shaped. I'm not a big fan of the style of top in the second image, I don't think that the loose hanging fit is very flattering. Looks like an old stretched t-shirt. I know it's a fashionable style of top but I just don't like them

• But I'd tuck the top into skirt and the skirt is fitting too

• Ohh, okay. Then it that case I'd like it better. I just don't like the flowing tops that kind of tent out a bit at the waist. This is just my personal opinion, that they deprive you of shape. If you are tucking it in then I'd like it a lot more.

• OK) thank you for your opinion)

• I would choose the first option. However, I'd replace the skirt because the color does not match with anything. Even if the thighs or jacket were the same, they simply do not match with skirts in general. I assume the jacket is also black, so I would choose a black skirt. Although this one may look fancier, it just doesn't go with the shirt. Pants would be a better choice for this color. Why am I even writing so much...

• second one for sure

• (a) definitely u will look so hot

• Do you think it would look better with a grey or black t shirt? Considering that i would wear black pantyhose

• Sequin skirt and metallic top. One black, the other silver. I like shiny clothes.

What Girls Said 16

• the first one

• Oh, I like the first one! It's casual yet the sparkles really add a glam rock thing to it. love it.

• Do you think it would look better with a grey or black t shirt? And thank you for your opinion)

• Thank you for your input!)

• I like the first.

• It depends on the kind of party, but I like A most.

• I like the second outfit more. It's on trend. Velvet and metallic fabrics are so in right now, plus that cut on that tank top looks great on dresses too. Nowadays I see a lot of that style in stores that sell the best clothing (imo).

• take the skirt from A and put it with the top from B and you have a killer outfit

• the second one

• i don't like those tops. is the black skirt the same length as the sequin skirt?

• Absolutely ADORE the first. Top it with a leather jacket maybe? Kind of a grungry look.

• And grey t shirt? or black? I love your idea to top it with a leather jacket)

• 4d

by the way, where fo you find a skirt like that? I know this is an outdated question..

• 4d

Its an European brand Stradivarius)

• I voted A

• A for sure

• The first outfit

• 1st definitely looks super hot and that skirt is totally sexy

• Do you think I should wear black or grey t shirt with the skirt? I kinda like grey but not sure if it looks good with black pantyhose

• i think you should go for black... if you will wear black with booties,,,,,,, you will surely look beautiful...

• Thank you so much for you opinion !

• A is a better party outfit than B

• I wouldn't wear either. But I chose number 2 because it looks SLIGHTLY better. First choice looks horrendous to me. That shirt doesn't look good combined with that specific skirt.