I finally get to dye my hair again?

Just not sure what color to go with. I want to keep it simple but I also want to stay with a color that looks good on me. So I've got blue, I've got purple (almost like a lavender) and then there's my natural hair color. Just looking for a little insight.

• Here's the blue (My most recent color)
  • Here's the lavender (from December last year in Colorado)
  • And this is my natural all blonde. No color underneath.
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• Red can suit the style ! since you already using bright shades means you have no problem with them! if you be into it a rainbow shade, it can be nice and a new experience. following this colors slightly beside each other in a row into the same form you have in the pictures. "red,, light orange, royal orange, yellow, green, light blue, royal blue and purple"
    You can also the change coloring area! color the edges or give a little color to each row of your hair skipping one zone to the other it becomes a blonde hair with a little mix of appointed color throughout the whole hair.

• I don't see the red being a good fit. I'm not into the whole rainbow thing. I've got a 14 year old sister who does that crap. Not for me. I'm a very picky person and I don't like a lot of colors. Blue is my favorite color. But my older sister talked me into the lavender which I then fell in love with.

• Your welcome! sorry if i couldn't inspire too much! good luck finding something you'd enjoy ! and for the record, you look great with everything you have chosen already.

• Awe. Thanks a bunch dude.

Most Helpful Girl

• I vote for B!

C when you get older and want a more professional look.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• Do you ever take pictures without making a funny face xD

I think grey and pink would look great on you.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2003acca14.jpg

• What's with the pink shit? lol ugh I hate pink. I own 1 think of pink lipstick and that's it haha and gray? I'll wait until I'm old for gray hair lol

• And to answer your question, actually no lol I've made worse faces in photos with friends lol

• Go with red, that's sexy. I seen a post, "you can sleep with blondes and you can sleep with brunettes, but you won't get any sleep with red heads". Just a little humor, but yea, go with red.

• Why do you make retarded faces? Also how is purple and blue "keeping it simple"?

• I'm not dying my whole head... And if you're going to be a judgmental cunt, you mind as well keep your opinions to yourself. Thanks dude

• Well look at the pictures. Its obvious you are making those faces on purpose. I think if you made a normal face pictures would look a lot better

• Awe you're such a sweetheart. Thanks bro. I think if you weren't such a cunt, if opinion may in fact matter a little more 👍

• cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...5-aec6-e03135375040.jpg

Maybe a less intense bluish green.

• I'd go with a reddish brown, I think that'd look cute!

• second looks good

• (Here's the lavender) you are wearing a hat... I dont think this question is about hair.

• pink hair is nice

• I like the Blue what i voted on.

• I would go with the lavender

• I selected C because you looks high.

• I think brunette would look stunning on u

• That's what I have now and it's just too dark for my liking. I had to get rid of the blue for a job but since I changed jobs recently, I got rid of it.

• have you got a better pic of ur hair

• I have right now an ash brown. I've had lighter and darker. Even had chocolate brown. I hated it lol

• i dont know what the question was but i voted for the photo with the cleavage

• Fuck, those awesome boobs!!:)

What Girls Said 3