Which personality traits are associated with strawberry blonde hair?

My hair is dark blonde and I dyed it strawberry blonde to brighten things up a little. Curious to see how people will react?
Update: Blondes are assumed to be bubbly or play dumb sometimes and are sexy, brunettes are dark and sultry, mysterious and desirable. Sometimes people assume they are the most serious. Redheads are seen as having high sex drives and freaky. These are all stereotypes and not necessarily true. What are the stereotypes associated with strawberry blondes? Is there one? If so, what is it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Judging is wrong :(

• You're absolutely right but people do it. I'm just trying to figure out what kind of impressions I'm making.

• The person with the brightest smile might be having it the worst behind the scenes

• I smile all the time when interracting with others because it's good social and business practice but when relaxed at home I let my face relax and grieve my feelings.