Guys do you like your girls hair to be up in a high ponytail or down?

Long or short

curly or straight?

Reason for why you lime what you like or don't like too please. Thanks (:

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• Medium length, but I know of some chicks that can pull off pretty short hair very well, and still look super sexy

if you have straight hair, a pony tail looks fine, but if you have curls you should just leave it down.

personally, I'm partial to curls. maybe its cause my hair is super super curly, like will go into a fro naturally, but I dunno

• I'm all about long hair! I feel that it should go down to her nipples (sorry for the reference but it's more convenient than an equivalent location on a back). I think straight more often than not is prettiest, but on special occasions curls are very hot. The style should match the occasion. If I'm hanging out with a girl just watching a movie, let it hang down. If she's outdoors being active, throw it in a ponytail, if she's out someplace nice, put it in a tight bun.

• I like ponytails that are down and go to shoulder or mid back length. I've just always liked ponytails. I think a girl looks better in a ponytail than her hair all jazzed up but that's just me. Ponytails just scream relaxed and low maintenance and I dig that.

• i like a girls hair to be down just touching her shoulders and nicely combed not in a ponytail so kinda in between curly and strait.

• I doesn't like High ponytail, I like down hair

second I like Long Hair too much

And I feel Straight hair sexy

So I like Down-Long and Straight hair

• Awesomeee lol

• Really I always thought guys prefered curly hair...but now I cn c most prefer straight hair..cool:D

• Man I WISH they'd perfere curly because then that'd save me an hour so I wouldn't have to straighten my hair! Lol

• Straight jet black hair and a purple streak on the side/ long too

• Down and long or medium and straight. This is just what I prefer. It's what is attractive to me.

• Like long as in to hips or is that too long?

• Well as long as you like it for something lol

• Well it looks like everyone thinks my hair roxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! lol

• Down ponytail, straight and medium length.

Ponytails are cute :)

What Girls Said 2

• LOL WOW ! so most guys don't like my hair lol. REALLY curly and REALLY short lol owell I like it tho :D

• Every guy has his own preference. My guy likes my hair in a ponytail and I have long hair and straight.