What's the best way to get rid of pimples?

How do I get rid of my acne easily? And while I'm here, does anyone have any tips to getting rid of acne scars?

Most Helpful Guy

• dermatologists can prescribe some kind of ointment for you, but that would only lessen the amount of pimples or shorten how long they stay there. (there are probably ointments for scars too) you won't be able to fully remove all pimples cause it is mostly inherited from parents (though some are lucky to never have any)

Most Helpful Girl

• avoid junk food and too much makeup

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Talk to your doctor, not people on GaG. But general cleanliness is a big factor.

• pop them

• Wash your face with oil free soap, and diet choices.

• Tree tea oil

• Doctors and dermatologists can prescribe things that will help immeasurably, I also personally used soap free body wash and mixed in tea tree oil with that (used only in the shower) and got better results than anything else I had tried.

What Girls Said 2

• tried a lot of things when I was your age, none worked out, they just disappeared as I was aging. As for the scars, use lemon juice combined with soda bicarbonate, if it burns dilute lemon juice with water

• toothpaste and lemon paste