How do I get a better hygiene schedule what Is your hygiene schedule I have bad body odor please help me 😭?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• ım always clean ı got laser epilation n shower everyday

Sponsored

What Girls Said 8

• Stop being creepy, dude. Don't ask underage girls to give you a fucking bath.

• I really don't know how to take a shower/bath I'm so embarrassed please help me 😭

• Please help me I'm too embarrassed to go to anyone else

• I'm begging you

• shower regularly, brush, floss , miswak
    Trying to add oil pulling as well but my goodness, I cannot handle it even for a minute.

Aside from that washing face /hands/feet though they are for prayer purposes.

• Can you help me with something I'm to embarrassed to talk to anyone else about it

• Like I said , whatever I was gonna say is written in the article.
      If that article doesn't help, then I have nothing else to add

• I just want to hear from you please help me

• you're weird, you really tried to use the same thing when these women are apparently telling you the correct info over and over. you clearly another one of those weird fetish people and you're only asking women on top of that, I don't get it

• hmm you should shower once every morning. make sure you clean your whole body, exfoliate, lotion with scented lotion, perfume or axe or cologne, deodorant m, ALWAYS wear clean clothes and check your diet/ drink lots of water

• How do you clean your whole body

• I don't trust Google please explain it to me

• I'm begging you I feel like crying 😭

• I wash my face and my teeth. I also take a shower and I shave.
    I usually apply argan or coconut oil on my hair before and after taking a shower. Sometimes I use body milk on my body after shower. I don't do anything else.

• Can you help me please I'm to embarrassed to ask anyone else I really need help

• Honestly I don't have any

• Please I really need your help I'm begging you 😭😭😭😭😭

• You might try changing your soap or talking to your doctor my he/she might have some recommendations for you.

• What kind do you recommend

• What is that

• What kind of website is that