Guys, how important are dresses/skirts to you? Would you feel like missing out on something if your girlfriend only wears pants?

I never wear a dress or skirt, not even on formal occassions. Only pants or shorts. Mostly out of habit. My female friends keep insisting that I should wear a dress or skirt to attract more guys. Ocassionally I buy a dress/skirt because I think it's nice but... somehow I never come around to actually wear it.

So I wonder, does that really make such a difference to you? Do you guys care? Would you want your girlfriend to wear more dresses? Would you feel missing out on something if your girlfriend only wears pants? Your preference?
And lastly, should I take my friends' advice? I'm curious about your opinion.

Also girls, what's your experience on this topic?

Thank you! :)

28

Most Helpful Guy

• That actually wouldn't bother me, in the least.

I honestly prefer girls in pants/shorts. I suppose it's because I'm attracted to women with a nice butt, and a good pair of pants can really show it off.

I will admit that on very rare occasions, it's nice to see a girl get all dressed up, like for a fancy night out, but 99.9% of the time, I enjoy seeing her in pants.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear a dress or skirt and heels almost daily. I'd be lost without them.

What Guys Said 7

• I really like seeing skirts/dresses on a girl. But that doesn't mean it has to be an all-the-time thing. Variety is the spice of life. Mix it up, and first of all dress for comfort, but everyone once in a while throw in the skirt or dress.

• I kind of like girls who knows how to dress. Simple is great for ordinary days like shirt and jeans. Or polo + shorts. But also knows how to wear dresses on dates and formal party. Plus light make-up and minimal accessories. Beautiful... <3

• I don't like girls who wear jeans.

• The only time it would annoy me if we went to a fancy dinner, wedding or something of that nature.

Otherwise who cares.

• Guys like seeing legs and like girls looking like girls and part of that is wearing pretty skirts and dresses. Maybe you should give it a try at the very least

• its just harder to get in her panties if she only wears pants because its easier with a dress on.

• I like them. they attract me more then pants

What Girls Said 1

• Dresses and skirts are my favorite pieces of clothing. I like to embrace and express my femininity through fashion, so it's important for me to wear skirts and dresses.