What does 'Slave' Leia wear under her skirts?

In Return of the Jedi, Princess Leia was captured by the evil villain Jabba the Hutt. During her capture, she was humiliated in a way unimaginable! Jabba didn't do to her what he did to the male characters, Luke, Han, and Chewbacca. What he did to her was far worse!
He fastened a golden collar around the Princess' neck and attached a chain to it keeping her prisoner. The part that was humiliating to her was that he forced her to wear a skimpy gold bikini. I'm not going to lie, I'm a guy and I found that scene hot.
The other night, I noticed something about the bottom half of Leia's bikini. It's a v-shaped belt with 2 skirt pieces... not a whole skirt, but 2 skirt pieces attached to it that cover her front and rear. It suddenly occurred to me that you can't see a "panty" line on the sides of the belt. Not to be a pervert, but does that mean she wore nothing under her skirts? What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think Leia had anything on under there. If she did have anything on, it would have been a thong or g-string considering how much leg was showing. But you're right, a thong or g-string would have still shown through the side of the belt. I'm willing to bet she didn't.

• Like I said, could you imagine if her skirts swayed while she danced for Jabba? We would have gotten quite a show.

Most Helpful Guy

• According to an interview with Carrie Fisher, the guy playing Boba Fett could see "everything" during one scene.

Based on that remark, I think it's safe to say that she wasn't wearing anything underneath it.

• Ok. That's crazy. Could you imagine if she actually danced for Jabba? While her hips are swaying, her skirts would slide. And if that happened and her skirt slid just right, we would have gotten quite the show as well! Wow!
      Poor Leia! How humiliating that would have been!

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Oh she wouldn't wear anything under that costume. That would have looked silly.

What Guys Said 5

• Well it was the 70s back then.

• nothing JJ abrams told her there was no underwear in space and she went with it.

• Can you imagine if she would have danced for Jabba and her skirts swayed back and forth while she danced? Then we could have gotten quite a show of her skirts swayed just right!
      Hahaha! Poor Leia! How humiliating!

• Let's put it this way - if I was Jabba, Leia wouldn't be wearing underwear.

• Short sports pants to move easily.

• 70's and 80's movies, most likely she wasn't, it was a whole different time back then