MY LIFE SUCKSSS, I have no clothes or makeup?

. I just want to be rich and have a lot of clothes and makeup! :( I'm so jealous of girls who have a lot of suff : (
The only makeup i own is -
One bottle of foundation (its 50$ so high end )
One tube of concealer (it's 30$ high end )
3 tubes of mascara (like 3-5 $ not high end)
1 pair of fake lashes (not high end )
3 matte lipsticks (not high end )
1 tube of lipgloss (high end but its running out)
1 blush (not high end)
Brow pencil and brow gel (not high end)
2 shadow quads (cheap not high end ) and 2 mac eyeshadows that i can't use anymore
1 liquid eyeliner (not high end )
And thats allll :( ughhhh!
For clothes i have like 2 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of leggings, 5-6 actually cute shirts, 3 sweaters i can't stand , 3 pairs Of sweatpants , i have like no jewelery or however you wpell it and i only one one cute pair of flats and kinda cute sneakers and cute ish boots. I'm feeling so ugly. What am i supposed to do? I can!'t live like this anymore. I just want to be able to afford everything !! Ugh. And i tell my mom and she says 'one day i'll buy you more" but its been like months.

Most Helpful Girl

• i know u love these stuff but your life doesn't suck n yes i have a lot of things i want too. clothes that r swag, albums of my fav band, headphones sneakers loTTTTTTTTTTTTS of more but i dont get them while my sister gets them just by asking. u dont need those much things. ur parents may be dealing with money issue dont push them. try to study harder n earn lots of money for yourself next time by getting a nice job. then u can buy it. clothes doesn't just look ugly its the way u put it together. n clothes dont make u ugly or pretty too, its your confidence. cheap things can work too its just the way u use it. a cheap shirt that is plain matches with a jeans. n the outfit it cute n nice ald. but when u put a expensive crop top and a jeans together it ends up with the same thing. i dont have boots either n i want them too. so try not to pressure your parents, and i know these advice are kinda annoying and yes i heard these advices from my mom too and its annoying but its true. jeans can pair with almost everything. u can wear a boot+jeans+anormal tshirt n u look stylish enough. the makeup is not necessary u can try to earns some money and try to buy some simple ones to try makeup n drawing your face (sry dont know how to say it) i'm pretty sure u'll be pretty with your personality. n most importantly everyone is pretty u dont need fake lashes, lipgloss or blushes to make u pretty. ur unique no one is like u so don't think that you're ugly bcs u dont have what other people does. i see some girls that are together, they do their hair, dress up according to the trend, looking pretty but they're all the same they're not special. as long as u know how to put the things u have in use, u'll look unique n beautiful n special :)

• Thank you for helpin :) only person on here that actually has a heart

• Ok. I will try. Thanks for being soo kind

• welcome good luck alright :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 30

• Your problem isn't a lack of stuff and/or money, your problem is that you have fucked up priorities.

• being happy is a lot of things. U eat stuff u like ur happy. I'm a girl who tries to look pretty but i want to be different. i refuse to wear what most girls do but still wanting to look trendy n unique. dont follow what people say or has its your life u dont have to mimic someone elses

• Materialism makes you unhappy not happy, some people need to learn the hard way though.

• I used to feel the same way, walking to school with my brothers hand me downs.
    When Other kids were driving in cars and had brand new stuff. It used to kill me, especially since kids would pick on me for having clothes that were either wayyy too big or small. Eventually you get over it. Focus on getting good grades and being the best student. If you under-perform as a student, you will be a loser.

Be a winner! go work hard and one day you will have new clothes and make up <3

Hang in there

• YOUR life sucks? Trying being a refuge from Syria. I think you have 1st world problems honey. Most people can live.. hell even thrive without the crap you're crying about. The truth be told, IF you were to get the "stuff" you want, I guarantee you won't be happy. Stuff doesn't make you happy...

• So because i'm not a refuge from syria my life can't suck? I suffer from other things too. Like severe panic disorder, ocd, social anxiety and depression sooo you can stop being rude

• I wasn't being rude.. just trying to give you some perspective. Your life could be MUCH worse.

As for all your phobias and behavior issues, perhaps you should get some help from a professional. I know some hospital here where I am run clinical trials on new methods for treating some of your conditions. Perhaps you should look around your area to see if there are such programs available to you (usually at no cost and may even reimburse you for your time).

• wow you're a bit spoiled aren't you

• Are you blind? Did you not read my question? How the heck am i spoiled when i have NOTHING

• or perhaps you are just trolling
      who knows!

• The crying rooms are on the left. Please help yourself to hot chocolate and coloring books on the way in..

• So focused on materialism! Focus on what you DO have, not what you DON'T have.

#PositiveThinking

• You're probably really rich and just don't understand what it's like to be poor. Why should i focus on wht i have, if i have nothing? Thats making me feel worse

• u have parents friends. u can work talk u can study u live in a proper place not some forest. u get to eat its nice i'm poor myself i feel you but sometimes this is our life. poor people feels greater when they get something they wanted for a long time because they put a lot of effort to achieve it. rich kids dont feel that much bcs they get what they want. Its a gift for us to get to feel that way. I want to be born in the rich family too but i didn't so just be happy with what u have make use of it to earn sth bettter

• I've been through some really hard financial times in my lifetime, especially in high school, I was living in motels with mom and 2 siblings, through most of high school, including senior year. Cooking using a hot plate, hiding it from housekeeping and management or we'd be kicked out onto the street. Storing food in an ice chest. Not having my own space. Dating was out the question.

But I stayed positive.

• I'm going to tell you about a little girl I met years ago as a deputy sheriff.

I ended up at her house due to a child abuse investigation. There was no food. Nothing was remotely close to clean. The mother and father openly admitted they had no food because they spent their assistance funds on crack.

Their daughter was about 7 or 8 years old. Pretty girl that was incredibly smart, energetic, and knew her parents had problems but loved them regardless.

Part of the investigation requires you to check to ensure the child has the basic necessities. While inventorying the contents of the home, we searched this young girl's room. Every drawer was empty, as was the closet.

Speaking with the mom, she told us the girl had clothes- one skirt, one pair of blue jeans, one t-shirt, and one sweater. Oh and lest I forget, a pair of flip flops and a pair of boots. "She don't need nothing else she got enough" was the quote of the mother.

You say you want to be rich. That you think this at your age tells me that even if you fell into $500 tomorrow you'd feel broke. If I sent you $1,000 you'd complain it wasn't $10,000. And if you got a five figure windfall, you'd be upset it wasn't six figures.

You sound greedy and ungrateful. What have you done to be able to afford everything? I'm going to drop a truth bomb on you.

You could have $1,000,000,000.00 in the bank. Guess what? You still will not be able to buy everything. You need to get grounded. If you want to buy more stuff, get a job. Your mother is not obligated to give you everything you want. In fact she'd be a poor parent in my opinion if she did.

You have to appreciate what you have before you can have an abundance.

• Oh my god, you sound extremely whiny I mean you are complaining that your life sucks because you don't have a mountain of clothes half of which you'd never wear, fuck me if what makes your life not shit is clothes then it's shit to begin with. You aren't even asking a question.

• Because i'm pretty and i could be even prettier with better clothes and more makeup. It makes me angry and no i won't get a job. No options for me. I have social anxiety so starbucks , or working at a clothes shop is not an option. I have no options. My life sucks

• options are always there its just up to you to see them or choose them or not. i can't even work because i'm underaged sad. u said yourelf you're pretty right. you're lucky to feel that way. if your pretty enough dont try to make yourself look prettier. make urself into a beautiful person not just a pretty face. i have anxiety too n i got shoved in the face by a boy saying tht i'm ugly n my crush will never like me back. i felt very sad n started doubting my appearence. until now its been a few years since that incident i still remember it. so i'm pretty sure that ur life doesn't suck n you dont need to get prettier

• @YungXin Wow that guy is a jerk. I bet you're beautiful. Thanks for the advice and thanks for understanding me.

• I'm not sure if you are trolling or not. Let's assume you're not troll and I'm going to give you my honest opinion. You're spoiled brat. I'm earning money since I was 14. ( it was part of my school and I earned between 0.5-1$ per calendar month.)
    One year later, I get 10$ a month.
    One year later I earned 50$ per month. I was alone with my mum, and she can't afford buy me a lot of stuff I wanted. So I began to save my earnings to buy something I really wanted. I don't see any reason why you can't work at least few hours per week in Mc Donald or anywhere else. Wanna be rich? Move your butt and earn it! Or spread your legs and become gold digger.

• no wonder you are under 18

• 😂😂😂

• What is so funny?

• Its nothing or close to nothing

• Do me a favor pls
      Screenshot your question, print it out and put it in a time capsule box in your backyard, your future self needs to see this😂😂😂

• I pity you. There is all I can say.

• Do you pity me from being so poor? If so you shouldn't say that to a poor perosn like me you should say oh itll get better or I don't know. That kinda hurt my feelings. I dont want people to pity me

• I pity your priorities. You are too young to see what is important to you. You are the product of a pathetic culture of brain washing. Can't even blame you. So I pity you instead.

• "no clothes" and "no makeup" means a much different thing between you and i

• You don't know what it's like. Why can't i have what like kylie and kendall jenner have? I have a prettier face, i deserve it more. I help the kids that have even less than me and i help old people

• Get a job and a education then life ain't gonna hand you things you have to work for it.

Be grateful you have anything at all instead of nothing, there are a lot of kids in the world who would love to have the little that you do.

• Your life must be very hard, makeup is a load of shit anyway, I don't know why girls wear it, they look uglier with it. You can live perfectly fine with what you have.

• Try SantaClaus, he's almost there : )

• Troll or a pretty white kid with problems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH6OUmsPA0I

• You sound so materialistic right now
    you're gonna look back at this and be like "wtf"
    If it makes you feel better i dont have a single thing of makeup...

• "I just want to be able to afford everything" lmao, what should mom do? Marry Bill Gates? Maybe you should start being grateful for what you have. Also get a job instead of expecting you mom to buy you all the things that you want in the world.

• Get a job?

• These are material things, they don't make you who you are at all. You're already happy with some of the things that you do have so count those blessings. If you really want to buy more stuff then get a job and earn that money

• You're a child, Don't be jealous, Put in hard work in ur school now, N do less work for more money in the future

• my life sucks, too. all I want is to be in a relationship with an attractive woman. but not everything can happen overnight. you need to work on it

• Be grateful for what you do have and not what you dont

• Always be thankful for what you have.

• You can do what I do: Apply for jobs and keep applying until you get one and then work.

• Uhhh I am almost 26 and still never once had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. Try that!

• well time to roll up your sleeves and work for it ! :D

• Quit being poor.

• and girls say they don't dress for men, lol

• I dress to look good for both men and women, yes. But that doesn't mean that all women do. I know some women just love fashion

• yes, for men

What Girls Said 17

• Make the most of what you have. I didn't like half of my clothes when I was younger so I ended up taking them apart and sewing them back together to create new pieces that I loved. Sell whatever you don't wear or want and use that to get more stuff. Also, the price tag on the makeup does NOT determine how great it is. Save some money, go for dupes of the high end stuff and use the money you save for more makeup or clothing. You obviously have internet access, use it to learn how to work with your situation. And just remember, all of that stuff isn't going to matter when you're older. NO one is going to care if the foundation you're wearing is $50 or $8. I've seen $2 concealer work MUCH better than $20 concealer. Don't become obsessed with getting the most expensive stuff. 9 times out of 10 it's a huge ripoff.

• GET A JOB!!

• NO!!! HOW COME GIRLS MY AGE GET TO SHOP WITH THEIR DADS MONEY. ITS UNFAIR. AND I HAVE SEVERE SOCIAL ANXIETY , WHERE DO I GET A JOB? I'm 16

• I had a job at 14, plus I did chores and things around the house to earn "allowance". At 16 why do you need to focus so much on make up? of which, you have quite a lot) Fake eyelashes? Really? Do you realize how petty you sound? Do you have a home with a roof? Food every day? you really need to take a step back and recognize there are millions and millions of people who could care less about mac eyeshadow and fake lashes but are wondering when they'll eat again. With all that make up one might think you are trying to look like a prostitute. Are you? Besides, with social anxiety, I'd imagine you don't want to be at crowded stores anyway.

• do you have a job? get one. there are cheap sites like tobi ( sales everyday and 50 off first order), boohoo, fashionnova.

• This is the worse trolling post I've seen yet today. 👍🏻

• Hun i wish i was just trolling. But, this is my reality and it sucks

• So, please explain why you think im trolling and i'll leave u alone ok

• Nah I think I'll leave you guessing. I love your responses. Come on, keep it going.

• Actually, you do have clothes and makeup, just not as much as you like.
    Get a job, and instead of whinging and whining, invest that energy into your work, then you can use your own money to buy all the clothes and makeup your heart desires.

• So get a freaking job and stop complaining.

• Oh yeah. Where? I have severe social anxiety by the way so pls dont recommend like starbucks or anything like that. and how come my feiends get to have everything they want from their parents? Their parents give them money and they go shopping. How unfair. Fuck my life

• Omg what a bitch! Don't open your big fat mouth until you know what i actually feel. I legit get scared of people. You are a bad person inside

• Lol oh god. Calm down there, teeniebop. You should be thankful you have any makeup at all. The most my mom would do for me was eyeliner and foundation, both under $10. You're wasting your time crying over materialistic shit when you could be enjoying your time as a teen without REAL WORLD worries, like bills and shit. there's clearly something missing in your life or other issue that you find total happiness in stuff like this. If you want all this stuff wait and get a job at some point, mommy won't always give you everything and unfortunately life isn't gonna shit out piles of money for you. Just some tough love for ya, it's easy to feel this way in high school.

• Oh my gaawdddd first world problems suuuuck

Some people can't afford to put food in their mouth so you should be thankful for what you fucking have

• I think you should have more clothes but you have way more makeup than me lol

• My mom said she will take me to h&m this week hopefully she does. Im crying so hard i can't deal with this bullshit

• First world problems.

• Why did I read this. Fml.

• Thanks for the help and support :) !

• Have you heard of a job?

• Like what jobs? Please recommend

• First world problems. Smh.

• If you were in my position you would feel shitty too , don't lie...

• And their are girls my age who get to shop with their dads money , how is that fair? Im only 16

• Thanks chica 😊 listen, just go and find a job. Try at you local library or pet shop. You'll be fine. And then you can buy most of the things you desire.

• Yeah, you're a brat.

• Wow at least you live in a house have food. I didn't know you can't live without makeup and clothes. Wow get a job work at target or Walmart or something. If you want something work hard for it don't complain. You should be grateful you have food and a place to stay little girl gosh.

• I do not understand people like you. I am trying, but I just can't.

• there are people who save their life from boms but die because there is nothing to eat , n u say ur life sucks