Females: Does anyone else feel unattractive when they see someone who is really pretty?

I notice that whenever I see a pretty female, I am always comparing myself to her. I feel intimidated whenever I see someone that looks good. Does anyone have any tips to stop feeling like this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and Ill explain why and how. I grew up with an older brother who was a huge womanizer so growing up I believed that it was very important to be attractive and to be the most attractive. so what ends up happening is you end up having confidence issues. as I got older and became more of a philosopher and separated myself from the way my brother Made Alive appear to be I developed two things number 1 you have to find a uniqueness about yourself. you need to develop something no one can take away from you so that you are never creating a superficial comparison of yourself to others. what we are really doing when we compare somebody's physical Beauty 2 hours so we're also creating inside our head the personality of that person to match the physical perspective. if you can imagine so I'm being pretty or handsome yet having a horrible attitude and their life is incomplete. I had a relationship which was just amazing she taught me how to consistently boost the confidence of your significant other and mainly that was creating a Unity which was sexual and personal. sew a lot of life will have to do with somebody helping you to establish how unique you are as you can tell yourself that I am the most unique person I know or there something special about me know when someone else it becomes known it becomes a fact so I would not settle for someone who can not help you strengthen your confidence while you and strengthen theirs. I believe I said enough but I'm willing to expand and elaborate on any point

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you just gotta think of it like you're just appreciating her beauty and then work on learning to appreciate your own as well.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Hey girl 😎

• I don't know what I look like cause I don't stare at myself in the mirror 24/7

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah

• You look beautiful to me but I guess we've all felt intimidated by someone we consider more stunning. If this means anything, perfect ten looking people often have plenty of their own insecurities and that's why they work in their looks so much.

• Nope, not unattractive maybe a little bit of 'wow so pretty' in my head, then it's onto the next thing.

• nope ı always feel attractive lol

• Yes sometimes I do too but bet she has to look more beautiful than me for me to obsess why the heck does she even she look prettier.

• yes lmao it sucks

• I get that feeling. Never compare yourself with someone and just know that you're beautiful :)