Guys, would you wear something like this at the beach?

And girls, what do you think of the style? And guys and girls, how would you react if you saw a guy who was wearing something like this at the beach?

Bumping. Anyone else have any opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• What are his brows?

And what is this sorcery?

I mean, I don't wanna sound ignorant but this does not look... masculine.

• So, what would be your reaction if you were at the beach, and this guy walked past you, wearing that... thing?

• LOOK AWAY! MY EYES!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell No!!!

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• I'll be waiting for the wave like
    cdn2-www.craveonline.com/.../...18_bikini-wave.gif

• Oh my God that's hilarious 😂

• Well, girls have micro bikinis, and another guy asked girls if they'd wear something like this, while asking what guys thought of the style:
      http://i.imgur.com/MYISi.jpg
      So I felt it was only fair to ask the same thing with the roles reversed. What do you think?

• The young guy. He's like *dayum gurl*.

• Is it just my imagination, or is the younger guy also holding a camera?

• That whole look is just one big wtf lol

• So, if you were at the beach, and this guy walked by dressed like that, your immediate reaction would be?

• I know. But it'd be a laugh if there were one or two people on here who would...

• Strange fashion sense indeed looks like somethin a gay dude would wear at a beach in Brazil or somewhere exotic

• Omfg, why would he do that?

• Same reason that girls do it, most likely. To try and attract guys (or girls, you never know).

• Never. Again. That hurt my eyes. The fashion is horrible. It's not that he's ugly or anything.

What Guys Said 2