What is the BEST dress to wear to a work Christmas Party?

This is not a party at my job, but my boyfriend's job. He works at a car dealership and they normally wear suits/ties. I have NO clue what to wear... I am assuming a dress would be appropriate so which is the best one? I will probably wear it with hose/leggings and booties.

• A
    26%(5)17%(5)Vote0%(0)
  • B
    47%(9)53%(16)Vote64%(7)
  • C
    5%(1)7%(2)Vote9%(1)
  • D
    22%(4)23%(7)Vote27%(3)

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope you don't live where it's cold. Ditch all of that and wear an ugly Christmas sweater with lights in it

• Usually even if it's cold, office parties tend to be in heated up buildings. So you just wear a coat you don't care for there & then take it off at the door. :)

• I hope you wouldn't go pant less lol

• Wearing pants under a dress is NEVER flattering. I don't care that it was an entire trend in the early 2000s, it's fucking stupid. Either wear a dress or don't wear it dress. Don't try to make a dress seem like a shirt. Vice versa, making a shirt look like a dress. Either just makes you look dumb.

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally really like the red dress. Mainly, because I'm all about theme dressing & red is totes a Christmas color! lol But any of them would look perfectly fancy for the event. My boyfriend's company is having an office party as well this month & if I'm going, I plan on dressing super duper hot. Just so we can be annoyingly cute together & if his ex (who treated him like shit) is there, her reaction will be the cherry on top to a fantastic party!

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• B or D, C is too sexy for an office party, and A just seems more like a dress you'd see in the summer.

• The red dress looks the best but the second black dress looks just as nice

• I'd have to say either B or C

• Go with the red dress.

• im guessing red would be best, i dk, since im not christian

• Cmon Christmas has been watered down so much people think its just about santa and getting presents. Just like people think Easter is about eggs and rabbits

• i dont really care what either is about.. the point of the holidays, is to be around family

What Girls Said 5

• I like the second one. It's festive in the color red and covers up everything, yet still looks pretty.

• B has the best color but not my favorite cut. D has the prettiest cut of these. Still, I voted B because it's the most Christmassy.

• I like the last one the most but the second one would work as well.

• I love b and d

• They're all nice but I love the last one!!! 😍